Football fans???

jmez

WKR
Officials didn't give up a fumble for a TD and a 60 yard punt return to the 5. Lose ST's and turnover battle you don't win many football games at any level.

They also overturned another possible fumble for TD.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
The battle cry of a loser. Blame the officials.

Fumble for a TD, punt return down to the 5. 14 points. Take it out of the officials hands. Two plays and this one isn't even contested.

Ucsdryder

WKR

Fumble for a TD, punt return down to the 5. 14 points. Take it out of the officials hands. Two plays and this one isn't even contested.

Lol I couldn’t give a crap who won, as a fan of football, I was pissed they ruined a potentially great ending with a BS call.

Ten Bears

WKR

I am a Lions fan. I didn’t care who won that game. And I totally understand there are plays that change the outcome of the game. But those plays are made by players, not the refs. That’s part of the game.

But you can’t tell me it doesn’t suck to have a great game ruined at the climax because of a non existent penalty. I am not crying or upset Philly lost. Just telling it how it is.

Flyjunky

WKR
The only people who thought that was a good call are Chiefs fans or those who had money on them winning. Situation reversed, Chiefs fans would be complaining.

I didn’t care who won but that was a trash call. Like someone said above, it was within 5 yards and it happens on every single play…not the time to throw that flag.

jmez

WKR
I'm a Steelers fan. You also can't ignore an entire game and make it about one call. Don't give up 14 on a turnover and specials. Don't do that and they can call holding on every play the last two minutes and it doesn't matter.

You can't win at any level losing TO and ST. Eagles flip one of the two they win the game.

I'm a Steelers fan. You also can't ignore an entire game and make it about one call. Don't give up 14 on a turnover and specials. Don't do that and they can call holding on every play the last two minutes and it doesn't matter.

You can't win at any level losing TO and ST. Eagles flip one of the two they win the game.

I don’t think most of us cared who won! Hurts could have got the ball and drove for a game winning TD or thrown a pick 6. The refs made a call that ended the game so players couldn’t decide it

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Lol I couldn’t give a crap who won, as a fan of football, I was pissed they ruined a potentially great ending with a BS call.
Exactly, I thought the refs did a good job on a excellent game till that call"...it just happened at a bad time. If my team (Packers) won because of that call, great. But it just tarnished the ending a little bit. $hit happens!

jmez

WKR
It was a bad call. It will get called 100% of the time in the NFL when your hands are on a receiver and his body turns.

Three blatant delay of games on Philly not called. A no catch ruled a catch. A second fumble return for a TD overturned. False start on Philly every time they are running a down field pass. Etc.

The calls even out. One isn't more important than another based on the game clock.

Fumble return for a TD. Punt return to the 5, those don't even out.

jmez

WKR
The players decided it. Hurts simply dropping the football and the Chiefs returning it for 6 and the punt return decided it.

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I am a Lions fan. I didn’t care who won that game. And I totally understand there are plays that change the outcome of the game. But those plays are made by players, not the refs. That’s part of the game.

But you can’t tell me it doesn’t suck to have a great game ruined at the climax because of a non existent penalty. I am not crying or upset Philly lost. Just telling it how it is.
There was a penalty, the discussion was if it was overt enough to warrant a flag at that point in the game.

Ten Bears

WKR
There was a penalty, the discussion was if it was overt enough to warrant a flag at that point in the game.

we will just have to disagree about that.

the best part about this game being over is next years odds are out. and the Lions have the 9th best odds to win it all next year. I have savored 1 playoff victory in 46 years on earth. Life is hard as a Lions fan.

svivian

WKR
It was a bad call. It will get called 100% of the time in the NFL when your hands are on a receiver and his body turns.

Three blatant delay of games on Philly not called. A no catch ruled a catch. A second fumble return for a TD overturned. False start on Philly every time they are running a down field pass. Etc.

The calls even out. One isn't more important than another based on the game clock.

Fumble return for a TD. Punt return to the 5, those don't even out.

I think if chiefs lost there would be the same amount of chatter about that fumble being overturned for an “incomplete” pass

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
“It was a holding,” Bradberry said, via Mike Giardi of NFL Media. “I tugged his jersey. I was hoping they would let it slide.”

Flyjunky

WKR
Do you watch football? That call is rarely made within a few yards of the line of scrimmage, which is where it happened. If it was called 100% of the time like you suggest then there would be a flag on every play.

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Do you watch football? That call is rarely made within a few yards of the line of scrimmage, which is where it happened. If it was called 100% of the time like you suggest then there would be a flag on every play.
Any time you grab the jersey they call holding, the player has admitted he held himself…..