Football fans???

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Should be a good game between the Bucs and Packers this weekend. Bucs have a very good defense that should control AJX2 as well as keep Rodgers neophyte WR's in check. Bucs have limited weapons too but that seldom stops the GOAT.

Bucs are only giving up 1.5 PTS (IIRC) so that is an easy bet if one is so inclined.

Always bet on TB12. 🤑

Eddie

Listening to Aaron Rodgers on Joe Rogan actually made me a Packers fan. He is one of the few in the NFL that actually speaks his mind.
Not much of an NFL guy, but I 100% agree. I gained tons of respect for him. In a world where every athlete/actor/musician falls lock step in with the narrative of the day (seemingly in fear of being cancelled), he got on Rogan and let it fly no filter. Even if a person didn't agree with what he was saying, it was nice to hear someone stand up for what they believe.

Not much of an NFL guy, but I 100% agree. I gained tons of respect for him. In a world where every athlete/actor/musician falls lock step in with the narrative of the day (seemingly in fear of being cancelled), he got on Rogan and let it fly no filter. Even if a person didn't agree with what he was saying, it was nice to hear someone stand up for what they believe.
Like the time when he told Joe, he believed in his anti-vaccine theory, and compiled 500 pages of research to support it.
Then, Joe asked, how it works? and Rodgers said he didn't know. :rolleyes:

Rogan Rodgers interview

I believe, I'll have another beer 😆

Sherman

WKR
Or like the time he showed up to training camp recreating a scene as Nicolas Cage from the movie Con Air.

Yoder

WKR
Like the time when he told Joe, he believed in his anti-vaccine theory, and compiled 500 pages of research to support it.
Then, Joe asked, how it works? and Rodgers said he didn't know. :rolleyes:

Rogan Rodgers interview

I believe, I'll have another beer 😆
Listen to the entire thing, not just a clip from a "journalist" that has an agenda. Also is it really hard to believe people doubt vaccines? I mean they were so effective. Brought to you by Pfizer.

Christopher.Reed

Lil-Rokslider
Listen to the entire thing, not just a clip from a "journalist" that has an agenda. Also is it really hard to believe people doubt vaccines? I mean they were so effective. Brought to you by Pfizer.

A patient cured is a customer lost, amiright?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm back on the Tebow train.
Where exactly is that? And what's he doing?

As for Rodgers.......I think he's lost his mind. He could have cut his own hair and done better than that hack job the barber did on him. That idiotic bun is gone, but I'm not sure which is worse now. It's weird when people intentionally go out of their way to look bad. Just begging for attention.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Where exactly is that? And what's he doing?
I think it's on the other end of a Delorean ride with Doc Brown back to 2011. BUT he could bring the Donks back from this catastrophe.

I think present day Timmy works for one of the college football shows and is too beastly to throw a spiral.

CorbLand

WKR
Man, the Saints are having a great year so far.....*insert poop splashing water noises here*

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Da Bills, Da Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

win over the Jets (sloppy, but a win) and the Chargers beating the Dolphins definitely boosting their chances for a Division Title; win over the Dolphins Saturday and they clinch a playoff berth

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you didn't get to see the Bills v Dolphins game- worth watching the highlights on YouTube- right down to the wire!

Bills have clinched a playoff berth with the win; very good chance of winning the AFC East :D

OP
AK Troutbum
If you didn't get to see the Bills v Dolphins game- worth watching the highlights on YouTube- right down to the wire!

Bills have clinched a playoff berth with the win; very good chance of winning the AFC East :D

Great game! I was really hoping to see a little more snow, but oh well. Boy, Matt Ryan and the Colts completely imploded in the second half of that early game, what a complete joke on both sides of the ball. So now “Mattie Ice” will be known for being on the wrong side of the biggest SB comeback of all time, and the biggest comeback in the history of the NFL….congratulations!

On a side note, I’m really excited about my Niners chances right now, and enjoying watching Mr. Irrelevant get the job done. Man, I sure would love to see a Niners/Bills SB!

I never got into being a spectator or following sports. Even when I played three Sports in HS I didn't follow College or pro sports. My buds all dig watching it so Im left out the conversations about sports at the lunch table and camp. I do enjoy watching a few of the hunting and overland travel shows on you tube.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
On a side note, I’m really excited about my Niners chances right now, and enjoying watching Mr. Irrelevant get the job done. Man, I sure would love to see a Niners/Bills SB!

I'd be up for that Super Bowl :D