Football fans???

svivian

WKR
Not Denver i think they have their eye on Aaron Rogers. With that said would not surprise me they try to get every QB in the league so they can play a different one each week.

CorbLand

WKR
Well, it's a SB pairing I have zero interest in watching. Baseball can't start soon enough

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
When you dont care who wins those are the best games. Means you can drink a shit ton of beer.

I dont care who wins, I got the SB I wanted. Just hoping for a game like we have had for the last two weeks.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Not Denver i think they have their eye on Aaron Rogers. With that said would not surprise me they try to get every QB in the league so they can play a different one each week.
I hope and pray and plead with the higher power that they do not trade for Aaron Rodgers. I would love to see them possibly draft a QB at 9th if he is worthy, Drew Lock can show what he can or cannot do, and bring in a free agent who has been thrown away like Trubisky/Winston to be the back up on a three year.

Then Rodgers is a free agent after 2022, I am guessing he will "retire" for 2022-2023, and they can sign him if they wish or pick from some of the other top tier potential 2023 free agents.

I don't want to see a talent void for several years because of trading picks and $ for one old player.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
both good games; that has to be a record for that many NFL games being close and worth watching!

have to root for the Bengals (seeing I can't root for the Bills :D)

(To be clear - Not directed at you stick&string) - today I’m guessing the whole “NFL overtime is shit” bandwagon is pretty light today…

Agreed, but I believe the simple change to the rules of "both offenses will get a chance to have the ball in overtime" would make things much more equitable across the board. Just like when they only score a field goal.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Agreed, but I believe the simple change to the rules of "both offenses will get a chance to have the ball in overtime" would make things much more equitable across the board. Just like when they only score a field goal.
Regular season should be a three kick FG shoot out from 60, 65, 70 yards.

Post season should be a two minute offensive drive shoot out with one or two timeouts per team per drive.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
(To be clear - Not directed at you stick&string) - today I’m guessing the whole “NFL overtime is shit” bandwagon is pretty light today…
It shouldn't be any lighter........nothing has changed with the rule. Circumstances (good or bad) should NEVER determine one's stance on an issue. The problem is the "issue".......not just depending on which side of the circumstances you're on. Much like logic......it should be applied equally regardless whether it determines a benefit or a detriment to any one individual. That's the problem with politics.......people determine their stance based only on how it affects them.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ I don't think he could have had any better run; obviously he could play a few more years (barring injury) as he's still on top of his game, but sounds like he wants more time with his family- can't blame a guy for that

I don't like him, but certainly respect him and what's he's accomplished

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
My Uber driver (old school Internet?) told me he heard A-Rod bought a house in TN.

Eddie

PRC_GUY

WKR
I was big fan of football, after those super athletics do not power to stand up 5 minutes during National Anthem. I be lost my interested in the games and I don’t care about this nfl footy games anymore.