Follow Aron, Robby, and Ryan along at the SHOT show in Vegas this week.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
ZEISS! All we got was a picture :(

attachment.php

I got to their booth and did a great review on their HT's and Terra binos. Got back to the hotel to edit and upload and the darn camera cut off at 21 seconds- arrrrggggg! I'm so disappointed as this was one of the better video reviews we did. We met with Joel Harris and it was enlightening to say the least. I've got his email address if you have some questions that you can't get answered. Post them up and I'll do what I can in the next few days/weeks.

Some points I remember from the video:

1) Zeiss makes their own glass (called SCHOTT) in both the Victory and Terra lines, no farming it out, so Quality Control is better
2) They are 95% light transmission which is highest in industry and as high as the human eye can practically go
3) The HT is their premium line and competes strongly against the Leica and Swaro
4) The Terra binos are a really really good value for the money (me talking, not them), The 8x42 is $350 and the 10x42 is $399. If you want good glass on a budget, this would be a top choice to consider.

Everyone, it was great to meet you all and get around to all the Booth's and checkout the new gear! I'm really excited about this year as we are going to kill it on Rokslide!!!!

2ski

WKR
Anyone else disappointed the show is over? I have been glued to this thread for almost a week now. Very good stuff Robby. Would you maybe mind going down to your local sporting good store and picking random stuff to review for us/interview employees about stuff?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
2ski, I'm in withdraw, too. We really only hit the very tippy-top of the iceberg at the SHOW. Already making plans for next year and how to cover even more gear. Thanks for following. If I come across a sweet deal or product down at "Joe's Guns, Horns & Stuff," I'll throw up a video!