Flex-Fletch SK-2

Have you considered using the smaller vane, but going to 4 vanes? I shoot that configuration and love them set up that way.. I don't use mechanicals, but they steer everything I have shot very well..
Yes, I have ran the small and 3" in 4 fletch configurations. I honestly don't get a big enough difference for me to justify the added time for 4 fletch. 3 Fletch is just easier and faster for me.

To be clear I'm using the q2i standard fusion which are the high profile. If I do 3 fletch, I have found that higher profile work better.

My SK-2 fletching arrived yesterday and yes I knew they were 2” vanes but damn they are smaller than expected.

I shot 2.1” Q2i in 3 fletch last setup. I was planning on using these SK-2 in 3 fletch as well. My question, without having a chance to test them is these 2” SK-2 to small for 3 fletch configuration? I will be using mechanicals only.
Those are the two vanes that I have used most recently, and I have found both work just fine for MBH's for me.

you should test the sk 2's fletched straight or slight offset. you might be surprised. its all I run on my arrows and neither I nor the animals have felt they were 2 loud. not that I have the best hearing anyway lol. not all arrows need spin and not all vanes like spin.

Back