First truck purchase advice

deerninja

FNG
I drive a 2016 Tundra in Michigan and its got 250k miles on it with zero rust. Lots of car washes with underbody in the winter because we use salt on our roads. Also have a 2012 4Runner with 140k miles, same thing..no rust and clean. Just take good care of them and you shouldn't have issues. The other option which I have not done is to have the full underbody coated at Zeibart, my dad used to do that to his early Toyotas that were know for rust issues and it worked very well.

CorbLand

WKR
Anyone see any red flags here? The guy seems like a straight shooter, it’s incredibly clean, well priced and he has good records.

I have never been to MI but I know they get snow. Not sure how well they keep up the roads but I have had to use 4X4 to drive to work here. I know you get 2WDs for way cheaper but if you need 4, your going to be happy you bought it.

AgentP

Lil-Rokslider
My first truck was a gen 3 4.6l Toyota tundra. I loved that truck and sold it to get a 4runner. Great resale and never had any issues with it. My only qualm with Toyota is the gas mileage.. that being said it’s such a reliable vehicle and the only think I ever replaced on it was a wiper pad fluid pump