First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

nobody

WKR
I voted A because I don’t want the scallop, but I want it to be flat on the bottom of the forend like with B. But I’ll be ordering one either way, so…

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
B if weight is kept low. By low I mean about a half pound off a stock Tikka stock. Like the Stockys guy said, adding all of this stuff adds weight due to having to strengthen everything up with more material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the customer didn’t want a rail no weight would be added to the stock with the scalloped forend. Only if a rail is added would a few ounces be added to the weight.

Tahoe1305

WKR
If the customer didn’t want a rail no weight would be added to the stock with the scalloped forend. Only if a rail is added would a few ounces be added to the weight.
Confirm added due to the pict rail piece or added due to reinforcement?

Marshfly

WKR

Love your interaction here. This stock is going to be fire as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_carlson

WKR
I must say I'm pleasantly surprised that the standard forend is winning. When I clicked on the thread, all I could think about was how Kuiu used to let customers design their jackets and that is how they ended up with pit zips in their Super Down Pro.

Voted A. I use spartan gunsmith adapters. I like round forends for off hand shooting. I’ve shot most of my bucks off hand, even though I always anticipate getting prone.

Drenalin

.WKR
I went with B…I’d be good either way. I like to think I might shoot off a tripod at some point, but in reality I’ve always shot off my pack or an improvised rest. Who doesn’t like options though, right?

Tahoe1305

WKR
How about B with caveat….less than 1.5oz net penalty for reinforcing (not including attachment ).

Juan_ID

WKR
We plan to have this up and shipped in 90 days. So buckle up.:)
When I said I’d take 2 maybe 3 in the other thread that was said with 1 contingency… I need to pay off my credit card beforehand. I know credit cards are the devil and so is their introductory interest free promo’s 🥲💸💸💸 I suppose I could be spending it on worse things 🤷‍♂️