First Bull - Solo Late November AZ Hunt

Cmartiniv

FNG
Hey guys/gals,

First time posting here, but have been watching from the sidelines for a while. I love reading everyone's hunting stories and thought I would share mine. I am new to archery hunting here in Arizona and had a great freshman year. Just came back from the late season elk hunt in Northern Arizona. After getting embarrassed by several bulls for a few days, I was able to sneak in on this (obviously deaf) bull and arrow him at 60 yds. The arrowed slipped right through the ribs with a double lung pass through. It was an absolutely hard and completely enjoyable experience. I am hooked! I can truly appreciate everyone's stories on here after this one.
P1020493.jpg

Here is my first spot and stalk archery Coues Whitetail taken earlier this season.
20140823_105802.jpg

Best to everyone this year!
Chuck
Tucson, AZ

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chuck, thanks for sharing that's a great bull and buck. Archery hunting sure is addicting congratulations on your success can't wait to see what next season brings

OP
C

Cmartiniv

FNG
Thanks for the comments. I put in for the HAM hunt and hope to hear soon. I plan on picking up a leftover archery tag as well. Should be good fun in January!