Fingers crossed for CO

Should draw my first elk tag this year. Last year 100% of folks at 3 PP drew and I put in with 3. It will be interesting to see how the recent changes impact draw odds. Good luck, y'all!
I drew my first tag! Group of 4 us will be heading to the Gunnison Basin with 2 bear tags, 1 muzzy cow tag, and an archery either sex tag (me)... wow, cannot wait!

CC got hit for Archery Elk. So relieved. Seriously didn't think it was going to happen this year. The work out starts today! Keto tomorrow!

CC got hit for Archery Elk. So relieved. Seriously didn't think it was going to happen this year. The work out starts today! Keto tomorrow!
Congrats man! I've been doing MTN Tough programming since Jan and feel amazing. I'd recommend it if you're looking for training that is easy to follow.

Jaquomo

WKR
Well, I ended up with archery moose, archery elk for the same unit, and a rifle muley rut hunt. Wife drew late rifle deer and elk. All in our home unit. Everything we applied for except archery bear, which surprised me since I had a point. Looks like we'll be hunting this fall!

10ringer

WKR
My card was hit for deer preference point and the full amount for an out-of-state Elk tag! Just waiting for an official email or something in my CPW account confirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoot504

Lil-Rokslider
You guys whose card got hit for elk but drew a deer PP, did your card get hit for the deer point?