Fingers crossed for CO

HenDawg3

Lil-Rokslider
Had a hit and all my points went away on the website. Looks like I drew my 1st choice I've been trying for 4 years to get!

10ringer

WKR
You guys whose card got hit for elk but drew a deer PP, did your card get hit for the deer point?

Mine was a single transaction charged to my card for both elk tag and deer application. I have an email Receipt showing $10 application fee for deer, nothing about Elk. On the CPW website, my Elk points have been reset to zero and my Deerpoint +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was a single transaction charged to my card for both elk tag and deer application. I have an email Receipt showing $10 application fee for deer, nothing about Elk. On the CPW website, my Elk points have been reset to zero and my Deerpoint +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You pay the $10 in the original application. Not sure why you got an another charge for it. We all got the email receipt showing the $10, just no additional hit or charge.

Yeah the fee is in the "past paid" line. The next line is new charge. Last line is balance owed. IF YOU SHOW A BALANCE THEN YOUR CARD WAS DECLINED! Get in to your account and get it paid!

Unsuccessful bear app RES
Screenshot_20240529_173411_Gmail.jpg

Successful deer app RES
Screenshot_20240529_173133_Gmail.jpg

Moose, bighorn, and mountain goat are the only species with preference point fees.
Unsuccessful moose app RES
Screenshot_20240529_173248_Gmail.jpg

Dad and I both got our elk tags for 2nd season and deer tags for late season. My wife drew a 2nd season deer tag. This will be her 1st ever hunt. So happy for her😀 Looking forward to that one! Can’t wait for the fall hunts!!

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't get my mule deer tags but I'm going elk hunting again, this time without a herniated disc! Now I pray my NR hunting buddy gets his too. Tried driving up to the trailhead at the top of the mountain Monday but the snow was still two feet deep towards the top in places. Good luck everyone.