Fierce Firearms Disaster

TravKatQ

WKR
If Fierce is out, and Christensen is out.. who makes a comparable product for the same or less money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 Fierce rifles as well as family members and friends that have them too, all tac drivers! Don’t base your decision on just this thread…I understand the OP had a bad deal with Fierce but I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. Been to their shop and been through a shooting school with them and everyone I met were good people.

I hate how people on Rokslide read bad review on an item and jump on the bandwagon talking bad about a company’s product without having real world experience… buy and try or at least get first hand knowledge of the product and make your decision.

Ram94

WKR
I have 2 Fierce rifles as well as family members and friends that have them too, all tac drivers! Don’t base your decision on just this thread…I understand the OP had a bad deal with Fierce but I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. Been to their shop and been through a shooting school with them and everyone I met were good people.

I hate how people on Rokslide read bad review on an item and jump on the bandwagon talking bad about a company’s product without having real world experience… buy and try or at least get first hand knowledge of the product and make your decision.

I don’t think it’s so much the product Fierce is selling that people are discounting. Every company can make mistakes. The issue is how it was handled by Fierce. And the fact that the OP still has the smooth bore “rifle” in his possession is proof enough…

kcruz

FNG

I don’t think most people doubt that they can make a good product. The issue is their customer service. When you are purchasing a $3000 rifle from a company (or 4) you expect that if there is an issue you won’t be treated poorly. It’s hard to justify buying and trying when you can’t easily get your money back. I’d rather put my money somewhere else and know that I can get the help I need when needed.

Surprises me, too. Internet discussion boards have long been known as bastions of reasonable conclusions and well thought out assertions.

Drenalin

WKR
You think people should read a review like this, and what...say eff it, I'll throw down a few grand to form my own opinion? I don't have a bad thing to say about Fierce (well, maybe that video), but I'll be damned if I'd spend a dime with them without an overwhelming number of positive reviews occurring after this goat rope. What would you say is the purpose of a review?

I don't remember who said it, but my feeling is I should be able to learn from the mistakes of others; I don't have time to make all of them myself.

I bet some of their products are top notch and I’d definitely give one a try, but I’d definitely give it a thorough inspection and it would most likely be used. Can’t justify buying new, especially when I’d have to worry about how I’d be treated if I ever needed to use their warranty.

BjornF16

WKR
With over 12,000 views on this thread, I'm willing to bet the owner of the company very much regrets the way he handled the situation.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
If I were Fierce, I’d start paying a bunch of influencers to post here touting what a great product Fierce produces.

During my search for the perfect rifle, I called Fierce up…twice. Both times I got off the phone with a bad feeling and never ordered.

fwafwow

WKR
You think people should read a review like this, and what...say eff it, I'll throw down a few grand to form my own opinion? I don't have a bad thing to say about Fierce (well, maybe that video), but I'll be damned if I'd spend a dime with them without an overwhelming number of positive reviews occurring after this goat rope. What would you say is the purpose of a review?

I don't remember who said it, but my feeling is I should be able to learn from the mistakes of others; I don't have time to make all of them myself.
1674604832970.jpeg

fwafwow

WKR
Is camo needed to drive around and shoot at stuff while you’re lying on the edge of the road?
Wow. Really makes me interested in that 7 ‘em ‘em pee are see caliber. Haven’t heard much about it, but looks to be a pretty strong 1 shot kill at 1023 yards with a 600 yard extra kill shot potential.

pendo11

FNG
My buddy had a similar experience with Fierce. Waited months to get his rifle. He was having troubles zeroing it. So he took everything off, he changed the rings, scope and ammo in the process. After lengthy conversations with Fierce they finally said send it in. Months later he got it back with the clean bill of health and a target to prove the gun. My buddy starts the process again and has the same issues. He grabs the barrel and the barrel twists. It turned out the action was cracked where it meets the barrel. I’m sure they get calls here and there saying their rifles have said problems, and sometimes it’s the shooter. But when the guy (my buddy) finally breaks down and tells them his work history and his experience they should take it for some face value and not shrug a person off. It took 2.5-3 years for him to get the rifle set up.
I’m sure that is not most cases but I have heard a handful of bad experiences with Fierce.

msstate56

Lil-Rokslider
Is camo needed to drive around and GUT shoot at stuff while you’re lying on the edge of the road?
Fixed it for you.

If I gut shot an animal while sitting on the edge of a road, then had to follow it up with more edited follow up shots- I sure wouldn’t post that on the internet and act like I did something special.