Fierce Firearms Disaster

OP
david2duck
I have 2 Fierce rifles as well as family members and friends that have them too, all tac drivers! Don’t base your decision on just this thread…I understand the OP had a bad deal with Fierce but I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. Been to their shop and been through a shooting school with them and everyone I met were good people.

I hate how people on Rokslide read bad review on an item and jump on the bandwagon talking bad about a company’s product without having real world experience… buy and try or at least get first hand knowledge of the product and make your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have said once or twice in this thread that I know guys with Fierce rifles that love theirs. They can and do make some nice shooting rifles so does Seekins Precision. The difference between those two companies is that one will go out of their way to fix an issue (“look up the guy who’s gun burnt up in a house fire from Seekins) or they’ll buy your gun back if you’re not happy with it. Spoiler, they gave that guy a new gun free of cost and he didn’t have to chase them around for two years. Customer service is one of those things that’s very high on my list of importance and Fierce’s (for me and a buddy) has been the worst we’ve encountered.

SDHNTR

WKR
Geez, they have to be aware of this thread (anyone with a clue has a google alert set up) and not even an attempt at damage control. Every day it gets worse for them. You reap what you sow.

Geez, they have to be aware of this thread (anyone with a clue has a google alert set up) and not even an attempt at damage control. Every day it gets worse for them. You reap what you sow.
Didn't someone esrlier in this thread say they posted a link to this thread on one of Fierce's social media accounts? If so, I can't imagine Fierce being unaware.

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
Why don't you guys get off your butt and do something about it!!

Fierce Firearms—Quality Control Manager

Fierce Firearms is one of the fastest growing gun companies in the nation. We are looking for a Quality Control Manager with experience with multiple different measuring tools, reading prints, and communicating with vendors on any quality problems.

This position requires the applicant and their team to inspect all incoming and inhouse machined parts. They will be using many tools like optical comparators, calipers, bore scopes and other measuring tools to assure that all parts meet the spec of their drawings. Being able to read engineering drawings is needed for the position.

We are looking for someone with great organizational skills to help this department grow and stay structured as our company continues to produce and bring in more and more parts.

Our company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit with the company as we grow.

Pay—Starting pay is determined by experience in this department
Benefits—401K matching, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Standard Holidays, 8-5 workdays, great work environment

Dos XX

WKR
Why don't you guys get off your butt and do something about it!!

Fierce Firearms—Quality Control Manager

Pay—Starting pay is determined by experience in this department
Benefits—401K matching, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Standard Holidays, 8-5 workdays, great work environment. AND LIVING THE FIERCE LIFE.
They forgot something in their job posting. I fixed it.

SwiftShot

WKR
It is simple why. Yes a few hundreds here have read it. Out of say 20,000 people, how many where looking to buy with Fierce as an option? A few hundred at most. How many sales did they lose probably around 50 to 100. They sale a lot of rifles. That is why they do not care. The average buyer doesnt do any research at all. They got big enough and dont care. It will take time, but after a few more of these get around then it will start to matter, or when the economy tanks. Right now rifles are all selling like hot cakes, so they dont care. Sad but true.

It is simple why. Yes a few hundreds here have read it. Out of say 20,000 people, how many where looking to buy with Fierce as an option? A few hundred at most. How many sales did they lose probably around 50 to 100. They sale a lot of rifles. That is why they do not care. The average buyer doesnt do any research at all. They got big enough and dont care. It will take time, but after a few more of these get around then it will start to matter, or when the economy tanks. Right now rifles are all selling like hot cakes, so they dont care. Sad but true.
I'm sure its happened but I haven't had to send in a savage or remington because it wouldn't shoot factory ammo. I have a "high zoot" rifle I can't even close the bolt on with factory ammo. I will take it to a competent smith to fix it.

Lesson learned.

I have 2 Fierce rifles as well as family members and friends that have them too, all tac drivers! Don’t base your decision on just this thread…I understand the OP had a bad deal with Fierce but I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. Been to their shop and been through a shooting school with them and everyone I met were good people.

I hate how people on Rokslide read bad review on an item and jump on the bandwagon talking bad about a company’s product without having real world experience… buy and try or at least get first hand knowledge of the product and make your decision.

He only hits me when he drinks.

He’s really a good guy.

P

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Point of the thread is what happens when they dont. Are they going to take care of you and fix their error?
This thread seems to point to if you dont get a good one out of the box you will have to fight for years to finally get a good one.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I didn't see a want ad for the position of CEO...

At least they acknowledge they don’t have one.

Based on their videos they desperately need a Social media Image manager too.

I bet most of those "Salvages" and 700's grouped tight right out of the box as well.

So your defending the non working fierce over the working remmy?

Fatcamp

WKR
I bet most of those "Salvages" and 700's grouped tight right out of the box as well.

At least they acknowledge they don’t have one.

Based on their videos they desperately need a Social media Image manager too.

So your defending the non working fierce over the working remmy?
No. Quite the opposite.

My point was that a lot of run of the mill, OEM rifles shoot and function very well. Not saying some tweaks here and there can't improve your performance or better meet certain expectations, but I wonder sometimes about the factors fueling the proliferation of these more boutique, higher cost, custom/clone rifles.

I do think at least some of it is a bit of shooter virtue signaling; some of it is an attempt to buy competence. The reality is, as many here can attest, for hunting purposes, a Tikka with 6x SWFA will reliably get the job for under 1k all up.

No. Quite the opposite.

My point was that a lot of run of the mill, OEM rifles shoot and function very well. Not saying some tweaks here and there can't improve your performance or better meet certain expectations, but I wonder sometimes about the factors fueling the proliferation of these more boutique, higher cost, custom/clone rifles.

I do think at least some of it is a bit of shooter virtue signaling; some of it is an attempt to buy competence. The reality is, as many here can attest, for hunting purposes, a Tikka with 6x SWFA will reliably get the job for under 1k all up.

Some people spend more money because they can’t stand the thought of not having “the best.”

Arguably, I’d say “the best” is a combination of reliability out of the box AND customer service/warranty.

To me it seems that production rifles such as Tikkas and many Savages are “better” than these “high end” Gucci rifles.

Give me the best materials in the world, carbon fiber, etc, and I guarantee you the car I build won’t be close to touching what the guy who’s worked for Toyota for 40 years can build. Might cost more though