Fierce Firearms Disaster

blairvt

FNG
They seem likie bumbling idiots on the video. Why did the clip fall out? Didn't look good on there rifles for sure.

John Mogel and Troy Christensen are both convicted poachers.

Integrity must not have been a big core value back in the day at Christensen Arms.

Likely why the "Fierce" road hunting videos take place on a reservation. Easier to get a tag when your hands are not the cleanest. Less pesky rules and questions when you have the cash.

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
John Mogel and Troy Christensen are both convicted poachers.

Integrity must not have been a big core value back in the day at Christensen Arms.

Likely why the "Fierce" road hunting videos take place on a reservation. Easier to get a tag when your hands are not the cleanest. Less pesky rules and questions when you have the cash.
Don’t start bringing up the “P” word. I hear if we talk about those type of people, threads gets locked or deleted.

I just skimmed through one of those videos. I’d be embarrassed as a company if that is what was promoting my product. I’d be even more embarrassed if that was my shooting skills(lack of) on film.

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved

Fierce Firearms—Gunsmith

Fierce Firearms is one of the fastest growing gun companies in the nation. We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to join our team.

Applicants will work closely with our assembly team as well as our custom shop. Tasks will include chambering barrels, threading muzzle breaks, test firing rifles and various other gunsmithing duties.

Manual machining experience is expected and are very beneficial for the applicant to be productive and an asset to the company.

Our company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit with the company as we grow.

Pay—Starting at $17-$20/hour depending on experience

Not sure what the economy is like in Utah, but that ^ might have something to do with the quality..

S-3 ranch

WKR

Fierce Firearms—Gunsmith

Fierce Firearms is one of the fastest growing gun companies in the nation. We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to join our team.

Applicants will work closely with our assembly team as well as our custom shop. Tasks will include chambering barrels, threading muzzle breaks, test firing rifles and various other gunsmithing duties.

Manual machining experience is expected and are very beneficial for the applicant to be productive and an asset to the company.

Our company is growing fast, and we want great workers to come and benefit with the company as we grow.

Not sure what the economy is like in Utah, but that ^ might have something to do with the quality..
😂 a burger flipping machinist opening
I am so happy I got Alamo precision rifle down the road
and rifle inc also, guaranted .50 moa
and fierce makes really ugly rifles imo

svivian

WKR

Fierce Firearms—Gunsmith

Utah pay is garbage

cmahoney

WKR

Fierce Firearms—Gunsmith

159c504048bdfe3f141e54089b6cdfab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP100

WKR
The fact that rifle must have passed through multiple hands at the factory, and no one picked up on it, and they then let the rifle go back out is just mind boggling.

We all have **** ups, but that shit could have killed someone. From the outside it seems American rifle manufacturing is just garbage compared to Euros haha.

Homer

FNG
I was looking at picking up a carbon rogue but after hearing about your talk with the owner I will be headed in a different direction. Luckily you were not hurt or killed by their carelessness.

Iceman82

FNG
I personally have a carbon edge in .28 Nosler. Absolutely best rifle I've ever shot. 500 yrds iit's spot on.
Shot a dall last August , only 225 yds but did the job

Jeff_Gibbons

Lil-Rokslider
Well this has been a dog pile. I've been around long enough to learn not to jump in with a ruling w/o the facts. The OPs story and pics are compelling. But, i haven't heard the other side's view so i'll hold on condemning until then.

I may be stubborn - Echo chambers don't interest me and their conclusions don't sway me. Ive seen their results.

My experience with their product has been stellar. I'll buy another in a hot second.