Fierce Firearms Disaster

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to talk to them about purchasing a riffle at a show years ago. They talked down to me like I was 5 years old.

Example 13:30;

Sounds like the build riffles like they hunt. Bunch of hacks…. “You got one in him…” 🤦‍♂️
Sounds familiar The kids they had working at the reno sheep show either last year or year before barely would talk to me. I think there were 3 younger “kids” working the booth and they acted like I was inconveniencing them by asking to see one of the rifles. 2 of them stayed sitting down on their phones while the other got up handed me the rifle and sat back down. I set the gun down as far away from Him on the table (so he had to actually get up) as I could and walked away without even saying another word.

That video is hilarious... dude misses him a bunch, magazine falls out of the rifle, and he shoots him in the rear end. Did they post that online to convince people to subscribe to the Fierce life? Might need to rethink their marketing strategy.

Fatcamp

WKR
So the second shot it was the piece of horn that goes flying?

Wonder if they went and found it?

You left out the part where your high zoot rifle dropped the clip due to recoil. I'll give them credit for rolling honest footage, but not a good showing on so many levels.
To be fair, it didn’t fall out due to recoil. The mag release is easy somewhat easy to accidentally pull if you’re not conscious of it (Sako design and mags). It’s happened to me once in like 4 years, so that just shows what kind of clowns these guys are....and they left it in the video lol