Favor request: Alaska rokslider to receive and forward a package from Sportsmans?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sportsmans warehouse has an item I would like to purchase, the only one of these left are located in the Anchorage location and they don't offer shipping down to the lower 48. They do appear to offer free shipping of this within AK though. If someone is willing I'd order it so it is shipped to you and then I'd pay to ship it down to me (I can even generate the shipping label for you if you want). If anyone is willing to help me out let me know. Thanks. :)

CorbLand

WKR
Have you called and talked with the store in Alaska? They have the ability to ship and charge you for the shipping.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Have you called and talked with the store in Alaska? They have the ability to ship and charge you for the shipping.
I did and the younger sounding dude on the phone didn't seem open to that option. He said if it doesn't allow me to pick shipping to my location online then he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I'm sure there is a workaround but I trust a rokslider more than trying to get the store to do something out of their norm.

Antares

WKR
PM me if Sportman's can't get it figured out. I'll help with forwarding. USPS Priority Flat Rate is generally the cheapest way to ship from AK to L48 (assuming whatever the item is fits in a flat rate box).

CorbLand

WKR
I did and the younger sounding dude on the phone didn't seem open to that option. He said if it doesn't allow me to pick shipping to my location online then he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I'm sure there is a workaround but I trust a rokslider more than trying to get the store to do something out of their norm.
Understandable. If you cant find someone, call and speak with the receiving manager, they are generally (not always) a little better.

OXN939

WKR

They should be able to ship it to the nearest sportsman's to you for free, just did that with the store in Wasilla for something last week. If that doesn't shake out, shoot me a PM

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
PM me if Sportman's can't get it figured out. I'll help with forwarding. USPS Priority Flat Rate is generally the cheapest way to ship from AK to L48 (assuming whatever the item is fits in a flat rate box).
Sent ya a PM.
They should be able to ship it to the nearest sportsman's to you for free, just did that with the store in Wasilla for something last week. If that doesn't shake out, shoot me a PM
It doesn't offer local instore pickup online, seems fairly apparent their online system doesn't want to allow transferring this to the lower 48. Did you coordinate something being transferred by speaking with them or did online just offer that option?

Q child

WKR
Sounds like Antares is on it, but you can PM me also if it doesn't work out with them.