Fallen hunt talk member looking for new home

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guy,
I'm a bow hunter/ski bum/endurance athlete form the midwest who was recently booted from ht for speaking truth to power.
I had a falling out with one of his favorite pets, my former western mentor and after that I was pretty much black balled and they were looking for any reason to boot me.
There's some good dudes over there, but the overall view of that forum is/was really polarized.
Anyways, during my 4 year tour over there, I racked up a 4,000 to 11,000 earned post like average (EPA) and was stroked by some of their hardest hitting members. (buzz and greenie)
so yeah, I know how to talk a little chit.
admittedly, nowadays I'm prob more of a ski bum and backpacker than hunter, but the hunting community is much more tolerable than the dorks on tgr or fourteeners. Those guys won't check their mail without doing a beacon test. Newschoolers isn't bad, but it makes me feel old.
I created an account over on 24 too, but those guys are fugged up. no way I would ever meet up with any of them in person for many reasons.
But yeah, I think I see some familiar faces around here. what up @mthuntr
just wanted to introduce myself and say what up.
IMG_0315.jpg

bde83115cac997439b66ebf153c7d25e.jpg

Geewhiz

WKR
Doug, hope things are going well with the "older women" in your life. :ROFLMAO:

Good to see you here. I do find myself browsing HT from time to time but mostly keep my opinions to myself as they often arent popular with that crowd.

I like to think folks over here are less prone to get their feewings hurted.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
D

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Doug, hope things are going well with the "older women" in your life. :ROFLMAO:

Good to see you here. I do find myself browsing HT from time to time but mostly keep my opinions to myself as they often arent popular with that crowd.

I like to think folks over here are less prone to get their feewings hurted.
Bout to go get me a little piece of it tomorrow night for thanksgiving dessert as a matter of fact! 😋 😜