Face paint

flytrue

FNG
I don't like to shoot with a face covering, so I'm considering paint. Any suggestions? Clean up is important to me. I don't want to have to take a shower to get it off.
Carbomask sounds good. Anyone use that?

Ron.C

WKR
Lol, I just grab a fistful of dirt and rub it on the high points of my face (forehead, nose,cheeks, chin). Washes off in a pinch with a damp cloth. Worked well for me to kill plenty of elk and deer in close with a bow.

Tradchef

WKR
Lol, I just grab a fistful of dirt and rub it on the high points of my face (forehead, nose,cheeks, chin). Washes off in a pinch with a damp cloth. Worked well for me to kill plenty of elk and deer in close with a bow.
This if I do anything at all. I used to wear point blank black brown for on the ground whitetails and that cleaned up with soap and water or a wet wipe

I'm the opposite. I can't bring myself to use face paint, but I'll shoot with a tight fitting face mask all year round. No problems for me.

I’ve always just used some charcoal from the last burn that I find lying around, or barring that I burn one end of a wine cork with a lighter. It’s light, oil-free, and easy to clean

dlee56

WKR
No face covering or paint here. Could just be the young elk I run into but I can’t say I’ve ever been spotted because my face was uncovered.

JNDEER

WKR
I don't like to shoot with a face covering, so I'm considering paint. Any suggestions? Clean up is important to me. I don't want to have to take a shower to get it off.
Carbomask sounds good. Anyone use that?

You got to sneak up on those pigs while they are sleeping- lol.

But- I agree with others and the use of carbomask