F&*kin Pack Rats!

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
We have a rat ir more that burrowed under our chicken coop. I had 2ftx2ft pavers down for the inside floor. Had tunnels all through it when my son and I ripped them up and got rid of all the chickens. Killed 2 that day and thought they were gone. Nope still digging holes under the shed where the pavers were. Have 6 snap traps out and a cage trap. Tried peanut butter, chicken food, dog food, bacon, cheese, just placing the traps at the holes and around the edges, and nothing has worked. I figured once I removed the food source they would move on. So I'm at a loss. Thinking about crushing up rat poison and putting the powder down where it likes to travel. That way it gets on its fur and feet. Then it will kick itself at some point and ingest the poison. Any other ideas?
Maybe try placing a metal screen or similar over the holes, then flood them. I have no idea of the legality of this, but I've heard that a rag soaked in gasoline and stuffed into the hole works for prairie dogs.

Sled

WKR
Maybe try placing a metal screen or similar over the holes, then flood them. I have no idea of the legality of this, but I've heard that a rag soaked in gasoline and stuffed into the hole works for prairie dogs.
CO2 or nitrogen works if you're just trying to displace the oxygen.

Cynoscion

WKR
A livetrap on the front porch, and 22 birdshot..... Then toss them up on the roof to keep the dogs from getting them.

IMG_1134.jpeg

IMG_5076.JPEG

IMG_5026.JPEG

IMG_1445(1).JPG

IMG_9024.JPG

IMG_5978.JPG

IMG_1561.JPEG

IMG_1565.JPEG
Awesomeness right there! Love the trophy pics