exo mountain pack

Any rough estimate when you'll have 3500's in foliage ready? Thanks!

We had quite a lot leftover a few weeks ago after we caught up with all the pre-orders but they sold out already. We do have Foliage and Coyote 5500's in stock and shipping.

We'll be getting more Coyote 3500's in stock early January and best guess for shipping Foliage 3500's is February.

Thanks,
Steve

Ironman8

WKR
Are you selling full packs only? I noticed your 5500 bags show OOS. I need to grab just the bag since the 3500 was too small for me.

And for those who saw my last post, I've decided to just sell the bag and not the frame. I'll get it up on the EE soon.

DWinVA

WKR
Weights & Full Size Pics...

Weights from my kitchen scale:
Bag. 1 lb. 7 oz
Frame. 3 lb. 2.5 oz
Hip pouch. 2.5 oz
Beaver tail. 6.9 oz
Meat shelf. 2.5 oz

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

Liosis

FNG
I'm wondering what other bags/packs works with the Exo Mountain frame? Most specifically, does anyone know if the Kuiu Ultra 1800, 3000, and/or 6000 work or can be easily modified to work with the Exo Mountain frame?

Would just like to thank Steve and Lenny for the nice Christmas Card and bottle opener signed by each of them I received in the mail yesterday. Certainly wasn't expected but I have never had a company of any kind do that for a customer that has no loyalty obligation. Thanks

DWinVA

WKR
Been using my 3500 in daypack mode here in VA during late muzzleloader season. I couldn't be happier with it.

God Bless.

Would just like to thank Steve and Lenny for the nice Christmas Card and bottle opener signed by each of them I received in the mail yesterday. Certainly wasn't expected but I have never had a company of any kind do that for a customer that has no loyalty obligation. Thanks

You are very welcome, hope you put the bottle opener to good use!

We did have a box full of these come back to the shop today so if anyone is wondering why they didn't get one we had to add more postage and sending them back out.

Thanks,
Steve

Are you selling full packs only? I noticed your 5500 bags show OOS. I need to grab just the bag since the 3500 was too small for me.

And for those who saw my last post, I've decided to just sell the bag and not the frame. I'll get it up on the EE soon.

Give me a call tomorrow and I can sell you just a 5500 bag, we have them in Foliage and Coyote right now.

Steve

JNDEER

WKR
Give me a call tomorrow and I can sell you just a 5500 bag, we have them in Foliage and Coyote right now.

Steve

So does this mean you're shipping new purchases of the 5500?.....lets say purchases that may have been made on 12/27 at 9:29??

I'll be in the shop a little tomorrow and will check on this for you. We are waiting on a few belts from the sew shop that I'll have Monday. Might be what is holding it up.