Exo Mountain K4?

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
By "components", do you also mean frames? Or just things like replacement hipbelts, rifle carriers, and so on?
We don’t plan to sell complete K3/K4 systems side-by-side, but we will have the availability to build a complete K3 Frames or Pack Systems, if needed.

Coyote shipped first
I’m glad i know that now, if i would have known that, i would have got a coyote pack, but i like ranger green more, but my patience when expecting new toys is way more powerful than color preference

I thought people got more patient when they got older, but in my personal experience, it’s the exact opposite… my wife loves that😂

I will be making a 10hr round trip to get mine at our other house when it shows up… they should have made it like bishop arrows where you can pay 200$ extra to cut in line, haha…

I’m glad i know that now, if i would have known that, i would have got a coyote pack, but i like ranger green more, but my patience when expecting new toys is way more powerful than color preference

I thought people got more patient when they got older, but in my personal experience, it’s the exact opposite… my wife loves that😂

I will be making a 10hr round trip to get mine at our other house when it shows up… they should have made it like bishop arrows where you can pay 200$ extra to cut in line, haha…

We should have 90+% of the preorders shipped by this coming Friday. Order number plays a role in who’s ships first but then it’s just dependent on what we have available to ship in regards to what’s in the warehouse and ready to go.

Nearly all preorders wil be out the door before we launch the website on the 28th.

huntnful

WKR
I'm just trying to refrain from buying the separate 5000 cu in pack until everyone that wants a full system can get one. Trying not to be greedy haha. But a 5000 is definitely on the books before the winter hunts this year!

Ten Bears

WKR
Sorry if this has been answered before but this thread is massive now. Which is incredible if you think about it. Can’t remember this much excitement for any product on here ever.

Will the orange lids be available before hunting season ? Was planning on ordering just pack/frame without a lid if possible and adding the orange lid later.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Sorry if this has been answered before but this thread is massive now. Which is incredible if you think about it. Can’t remember this much excitement for any product on here ever.

Will the orange lids be available before hunting season ? Was planning on ordering just pack/frame without a lid if possible and adding the orange lid later.
Should be out by summer time

Far as I know when you order a bag separately it comes with a lid. Except the 1800 so what you want isn't really possible.
Unless you are just ordering a frame and a lid no bag.

We should have 90+% of the preorders shipped by this coming Friday. Order number plays a role in who’s ships first but then it’s just dependent on what we have available to ship in regards to what’s in the warehouse and ready to go.

Nearly all preorders wil be out the door before we launch the website on the 28th.
I preordered a 25” frame coyote 5000 in SLC at the expo, but expect mine to ship nearly last because I’m a fatty mcbutter pants and need a large belt. Probably not much call for large belts among back country backpack hunters.😂

sr80

WKR
can someone post a picture and explain to me what the material is like that is used on the lumbar pad? Ive been trying to get info but i haven't had much luck. It looks different than the usually rubbery like material that SG/kifaru uses. Which is good and tacky but sometime can be slick once your back is sweated up! Thanks!

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
can someone post a picture and explain to me what the material is like that is used on the lumbar pad? Ive been trying to get info but i haven't had much luck. It looks different than the usually rubbery like material that SG/kifaru uses. Which is good and tacky but sometime can be slick once your back is sweated up! Thanks!
20230320_062751.jpg

It's kind of like those gloves that have the little rubber dots on them for grip with a really strong backing material. No idea what else to compare it to.

Last edited:
View attachment 532556

It's kind of like those gloves that have the little rubber dots on them for grip with a really strong backing material. No idea what else to compare it to.
Heck yeah, I didn’t even pay attention at the show, I didn’t want to take any of their time, just quickly put one on to confirm belt size to order, but I like it… I also like the spacer mesh on the shoulder straps, but glad the belt/lumbar isn’t… the little details!

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@roosiebull @sr80 Here is a closer look at the lumbar pad fabric...

k4-material-superfabric.jpg

It is from SuperFabric. There is a 600D poly base that is abrasion and water-resistant, then has the raised texture for a breathable grip.