Exo Mountain K4?

Can’t get too crazy detailed, but it is SO legit. I have a K2 3500 and K3 4800 that I purchased on my own and used extensively. Those are great packs, and this is also a GREAT pack. It has already gotten, and will continue to get used and abused throughout the season. I can confirm it holds 133lbs quite nicely and having a locking buckle that goes around my tripod is super nice. But I damn sure wouldn’t want them, and don’t have them everywhere.
133 Lbs of what???? Are you going to post the story?

Poser

WKR
I have a original, Gen 1 Exo that I have used since 2014. Probably has 500 days. I’ve been noticing that the foam on the hip belt is about at the end of its life as the pack is starting to get some consistent sag under heavier loads. This might be a good spring board into a upgrade

Poeschel

Lil-Rokslider
What would one’s reasoning be to pick up a k3 now before the release of the k4?

sr80

WKR
Well its nice to see that they are really putting this pack through some serious testing before releasing it. Im sure they're getting hammered with questions and emails now that the word is out. The shoulder straps and belt look cushy from the little teaser pics.

huntnful

WKR
I think this is okay to post. I've seen a few people showing way more detailed images than this. Two front shoulders and the head for 133lbs. No idea on release times or anything. I'm sure it'll be based off the feedback from the in-field use. Which is extensive right now. This thing will be SOLID once it's released.
IMG_0381 2.jpeg

svivian

WKR
I think this is okay to post. I've seen a few people showing way more detailed images than this. Two front shoulders and the head for 133lbs. No idea on release times or anything. I'm sure it'll be based off the feedback from the in-field use. Which is extensive right now. This thing will be SOLID once it's released.
View attachment 453994
Im already seeing several improvements that i like alot from that picture alone. thanks for posting!

I have had the new pack itch for awhile now, but have decided I will wait for the k4… I have been trying to pick a favorite between exo and kifaru, they both are awesome but have slightly different highlights… I’m not selling my kifaru, but I think exo will get the majority of my business… arguably the perfect balance of lightweight, durable, comfortable and capable

Juan_ID

WKR
View attachment 453994
I thought that looked like a new pack when I seen your recent Instagram posts. 🧐 I have liked my 2 previous versions a lot but I think I prefer the tan color so who knows, may be a new pack in my future once these are released. 😉🤷‍♂️

huntnful

WKR
I thought that looked like a new pack when I seen your recent Instagram posts. 🧐 I have liked my 2 previous versions a lot but I think I prefer the tan color so who knows, may be a new pack in my future once these are released. 😉🤷‍♂️
Haha I'm also a gear junkie so you never know what I have going on! But I also really like the tan color! I hope they keep it as a main color when they release the pack.
I would have paid good money to be on their R&D team- dang it!
I actually offered to pay them for the pack when they reached out to me, and they refused. They just want honest, unbiased feedback. It's an amazing product, and honestly a group of people!