Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
63las4.jpg

Made my day seeing the well know rokslider pop up now, now checking if i am. Thanks for this everyone

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Yeah im on the list for a WKR sticker for my coolers, cases, and maybe even my truck. I need to make my friends Jealous and scare people off the trailhead somehow.
No kidding! All them youtubers would show up at the trailhead, see all them WKR stickers and beat feet. "I aint goin where no dam Well Known Roksliders be!"

Rich M

WKR
If it truly went down as they say and someone stole the deer, it is a pretty low down act by someone who places way to much value on a set of horns.

Who is placing way too much value on a set of horns? JLHOIS! he's the one on the hunt for the antlers with his DNA samples.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this... read through the whole thing and laughed until I cried.

To whoever runs this site: you must allow childish foolishness like this to blossom. I remember having the same kind of fun on AOD many years ago - then fun was squashed and the site died. So did the owner. That part might be coincidence, but not the part about fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.