Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
63l4bb.jpg

I gave up on what really happened at least 300 posts ago...I just keep coming back for the memes...Pretty work fellas, pretty work!

BluMtn

WKR
For those calling for this to beat the Rokslide stocks thread, you are obviously not well known Roksliders. Every well known Rokslider knows that the goal is to top the Manscape thread.

Also, if Ryan or Robby dont change the "Senior Member" under peoples names to "Well Known Rokslider" after this thread, I am starting a gofund me for eggs. I can get Robbys house but will be taking volunteers for Ryans.
I just looked up the Manscape thread and we have blown it out of the water. There were only 331 posts in that thread. Way to go guys!!!! Continue on, lets make this one the one all others are judged by.

BluMtn

WKR
Contact all the hunting clothing manufactures and see if they will start exclusive lines of clothing that has 'Well Known Rokslider" across the front.

Mtnboy

WKR
I have come to the conclusion that there is only one probable outcome from this scenario that he has given us. I would bet 1000 bucks (not once in lifetime bucks) no IDFG agent ever laid eyes on this deer or DNA tested it. Here is what happened:

When he returned the next morning he found another hunters carcass. If he would have blood trailed his buck I bet it was within 100yds but when he found this carcass he went stupid and thought somebody stole his when in fact it was still there. Nothing else makes sense with the facts we have been given. To think somebody found his buck and capped it out all in the dark is ludicrous!

I like this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.