Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
63l775.jpg

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well after taking a week off devices I come back to this... I'm all caught up. I'm glad I did.

I showed my wife some of the highlights, she really wants to know who dun' it. I told her the only thing she needs to know is to stay away from a guy name @Matt_Bowers.

@CorbLand Next time I'm driving through I can handle Ryan... I already helped him show his love for his favorite football team...

View attachment 374984
Omg, that is priceless! Fuzzy wuzzy really is a closet seahawks fan.

Randy

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well, damn. As others have said, I read the first few pages and told myself that I was done. Not much hunting content here I said. Got sucked in again and it's frikin hilarious.
And for Robby and Ryan......jump on it while it's hot cause you would sell a metric shitload of WKR stuff.

Randy

svivian

WKR
Well, damn. As others have said, I read the first few pages and told myself that I was done. Not much hunting content here I said. Got sucked in again and it's frikin hilarious.
And for Robby and Ryan......jump on it while it's hot cause you would sell a metric shitload of WKR stuff.

Randy
Yeah im on the list for a WKR sticker for my coolers, cases, and maybe even my truck. I need to make my friends Jealous and scare people off the trailhead somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.