Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

ae5939823befe3d58974bf57620a0b3d.jpg

meme courtesy of @Moserkr
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FNG
Already had an offer from a designer for a WRK line of shirts. Sent him to Tanya.

I figure if we’re gonna do shirts we need to do yeti cups as well

Maybe we can get @XLR to run a line of WRK stocks too.

I just got to talk to the lawyer and make sure we don’t know the OP any royalties first.

And I wanna make sure a bunch of it doesn’t end up on camofire at 96% off. It’s taken us 10 years to get this place in the black.

Um, bossman, technically it’s “WKR”; just don’t want you to end up with a bad batch of merch. I’m a newb here but put me down for a shirt and yeti cup.

Bet you we could pay an adoption naming fee to name one of Beau Baty’s llamas and get it featured on an episode where they dont lose a buck…. They held a llama naming contest in 2020. Wheres @Randy Newberg at. Drama the llama? Jlhois drama llama? Drama boal llama? Throw out some names.

Uncle Randy might be a lil butthurt about the Town Pump discount code joke. Sorry Randy I was thinking more about the other fluffy feller.

Already had an offer from a designer for a WRK line of shirts. Sent him to Tanya.

I figure if we’re gonna do shirts we need to do yeti cups as well

Maybe we can get @XLR to run a line of WRK stocks too.

I just got to talk to the lawyer and make sure we don’t owe the OP any royalties first.

And I wanna make sure a bunch of it doesn’t end up on camofire at 96% off. It’s taken us 10 years to get this place in the black.

02bfcf8858632156d382e2a957eff05c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Serious question....

It seems as though the consensus is that OGDramaLlama and his crew think this BroTechBroStaff guy took the deer....does this dude even have a Rokslide account?

Just trying to figure out where the hell the "Well Known Rokslider" accusation started.

*Sorry to derail the memes*

Post #42 by Twsnow18, AKA = "ida homer" over on HT was the start of the "Well know Rockslider" bit, I believe. Sometimes hard to follow this story as it seems to get all over everything like anti-seize.

Sorry repeat post, didn't see Marbles post through all the flames. Don't want to delete it and get accused of steeling some ones shot at 1500!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.