Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNG
a2458cccda8844b30ee4f10580ac7901.gif

Moserkr

WKR
One of the following things needs to happen:
A) If any of the TV personalities ever names a Lama again, Rokslide needs to make sure it influences the naming to correlate with this thread
B) A Gofundme needs to be started to buy a Lama for an influencer and name it accordingly
Bet you we could pay an adoption naming fee to name one of Beau Baty’s llamas and get it featured on an episode where they dont lose a buck…. They held a llama naming contest in 2020. Wheres @Randy Newberg at. Drama the llama? Jlhois drama llama? Drama boal llama? Throw out some names.

Mtnboy

WKR
Serious question....

It seems as though the consensus is that OGDramaLlama and his crew think this BroTechBroStaff guy took the deer....does this dude even have a Rokslide account?

Just trying to figure out where the hell the "Well Known Rokslider" accusation started.

*Sorry to derail the memes*

Serious question....

It seems as though the consensus is that OGDramaLlama and his crew think this BroTechBroStaff guy took the deer....does this dude even have a Rokslide account?

Just trying to figure out where the hell the "Well Known Rokslider" accusation started.

Where are y'all finding this other information?

Mtnboy

WKR
Where are y'all finding this other information?

It was mentioned somewhere in here between page 60 and where we are now.

There is also some veiled accusations of that on the Idaho Muleys Facebook group.

One of the wanna be Insta-stars on there made the comment alluding to that guy being the suspect.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
My big question is, "Am I a Well known Roklider?" And if not, how do I acheive this next level of membership?

Vlog? The Gram? Better pictures? Can I just make a payment?
Your wish was granted.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Patience…. I think a couple well known roksliders were there.
Serious question....

I think it started in the post by twsnow18 quoted above.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
So that will be in about an hour?

Already had an offer from a designer for a WRK line of shirts. Sent him to Tanya.

I figure if we’re gonna do shirts we need to do yeti cups as well

Maybe we can get @XLR to run a line of WRK stocks too.

I just got to talk to the lawyer and make sure we don’t owe the OP any royalties first.

And I wanna make sure a bunch of it doesn’t end up on camofire at 96% off. It’s taken us 10 years to get this place in the black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.