Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclouse79

WKR
I am done saying anything bad about this thread. That was the first time in 1200 posts someone gave me an angry face reaction. I skimmed through the first 40 pages looking from another post from the OP. Can someone tell me if he posted again, or only twice?

svivian

WKR
I am done saying anything bad about this thread. That was the first time in 1200 posts someone gave me an angry face reaction. I skimmed through the first 40 pages looking from another post from the OP. Can someone tell me if he posted again, or only twice?
You’re welcome sir10D6118A-11C3-4906-A2F9-C0D02CD5D111.jpg

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Click on the OPs name and go to his profile. Then click on "postings." He posted more than twice. I have not read all of this.

Edit: Negative attention is still attention. I could use some angry face reactions, my millennial self feels ignored and neglected. :eek:

rclouse79

WKR
Click on the OPs name and go to his profile. Then click on "postings." He posted more than twice. I have not read all of this.

Edit: Negative attention is still attention. I could use some angry face reactions, my millennial self feels ignored and neglected. :eek:
There you go.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider

Gave you the ole angry face since you asked, no hard feelings right?

Status
Not open for further replies.