Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
If snow hadn't cancelled work today, i would have never caught up on this thread, Thank God for snow!!!!!!

Maverick1

WKR
Well, if one thing has become apparent, it’s that jlhois can never start another thread here on Rokslide and be taken seriously.

(I mean, really, what would the reception look like if he misplaces his binoculars next year? Or wants to start a thread about buying a new truck? Imagine the circus that would cause!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe someone brought this up already (I'm about 15 pages behind here), but could this whole thread just be Robby's guerrilla marketing campaign for an upcoming book?

Something along the lines of How to Seal the Deal on the BOAL?
I didn't even land here until page 44, I promise

Maverick1

WKR
I shit you not. When I was young, I was eating a hotdog sammich at sea world in san diego and a bastard seagull swooped down and stole the dog from me!! This just triggered that memory. I didnt eat hotdogs for a decade after that and I still hate seagulls to this day.
Did you start a thread about it? “Ethics in hot dog guzzling….” and the call in the Seaworld minions to do an investigation? Missed opportunity, man, you could have become a “Well Known Dog Gobbler”.

Status
Not open for further replies.