Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
63qokd.gif

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
I got a theory...
JlHois and twsnow18 are not the Forest Gumps they have portrayed themselves to be...and the WKR is not really a suspect here...but in on the whole thing. They are trying to draw someone else out of the woodwork with this whole thread.
The real perp is not even a Rokslider. This is all a smokescreen.....to draw attention to the matter and have the "alleged thief" fear Rokslide meme nation coming down on him and his SM...blowing it up with our disdain of him being a "thief".
This threat would cause the accused to discretely return BOAL for fear of the whirlwind!! Rokslide meme nation is the nickle sized hail and the damaging winds....
Quite brilliant actually...and might just work!

I got a theory...
JlHois and twsnow18 are not the Forest Gumps they have portrayed themselves to be...and the WKR is not really a suspect here...but in on the whole thing. They are trying to draw someone else out of the woodwork with this whole thread.
The real perp is not even a Rokslider. This is all a smokescreen.....to draw attention to the matter and have the "alleged thief" fear Rokslide meme nation coming down on him and his SM...blowing it up with our disdain of him being a "thief".
This threat would cause the accused to discretely return BOAL for fear of the whirlwind!! Rokslide meme nation is the nickle sized hail and the damaging winds....
Missed it by a mile.

I got a theory...

If you are trying to point the finger at muley freak you might be able to turn the tide.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I step away for 36 hours and we go from 21 to 62 pages!!!! Is this ish show accelerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.