Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
63ksy2.jpg

Also we have to step our game up if we are going to catch the stock trader thread or the cheep stuff that works. Come on guys, we need to take one for the team.
Put me down for one more meaningless post to push towards immortality!

CorbLand

WKR
Not sure why ya'll are celebrating, the way I see it you're now suspects.... :ROFLMAO:
Its like the part in the movie "The Town" when they put the hair they got from the barbershop in the car. Now "Well Known Rokslider" is too broad to narrow it down. We are playing 4D chess here.

Afhunter1

WKR
I have come to the conclusion that there is only one probable outcome from this scenario that he has given us. I would bet 1000 bucks (not once in lifetime bucks) no IDFG agent ever laid eyes on this deer or DNA tested it. Here is what happened:

When he returned the next morning he found another hunters carcass. If he would have blood trailed his buck I bet it was within 100yds but when he found this carcass he went stupid and thought somebody stole his when in fact it was still there. Nothing else makes sense with the facts we have been given. To think somebody found his buck and capped it out all in the dark is ludicrous!

I have come to the conclusion that there is only one probable outcome from this scenario that he has given us. I would bet 1000 bucks (not once in lifetime bucks) no IDFG agent ever laid eyes on this deer or DNA tested it. Here is what happened:

When he returned the next morning he found another hunters carcass. If he would have blood trailed his buck I bet it was within 100yds but when he found this carcass he went stupid and thought somebody stole his when in fact it was still there. Nothing else makes sense with the facts we have been given. To think somebody found his buck and capped it out all in the dark is ludicrous!
It all makes sense now, @Rob5589 is actually the buck, still up there, taunting JLHOIS...

I an freaking loving tue memes guys. Keep up the good humor…i kinda needed this today!!

Plus i wanted to post to see if i made the suspect list…

Yeah baby!!

BFR

WKR
Having been entertained by this thread fro the beginning I have come to one conclusion………….the line between sanity and insanity is very narrow and I’m staggering like a blind drunk. Am I crazy………….or insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.