Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what’s messed up? His name is Matt Bowers, but I purposely misspelled it Matt Browers in case he comes across this thread someday. Like Googling his own name (because he would do that). And then you idiots misspell it back into the actual correct spelling!!! FML.
Two Dogs....is that you? Remember me? 10’th grade?

Hope you got over what happened. Word on the street is you still bring it up from time to time, but don’t worry about me, I’m just here for las cervesas y las perras.

I thought Luke from Eastman's is who we were supposed to ask???
Who’s this “Luke from Eastmans” dude? Sounds like a real douche-canoe. Probably calls a hotdog a sandwich.

Also, who is this Well_known_Rokslider character? Sounds like my type of dude. Maybe we can hit the mountain. I know a guy that has been scouting this monster once in a lifetime buck. He’s not a very good shot and gives up on the tracking after the hit pretty easy. We can swoop in like nothing bruh. Easy score.

More details emerging: the deer was found smelling of bleach and had a noose around the carcass. A guy packing out a large mule deer rack was stopped at a nearby trailhead, but yelled "this is MAGA country" and ran away before he could be apprehended.

More details emerging: ... A guy packing out ... was stopped at a nearby trailhead, but yelled "this is MAGA country" and ran away before he could be apprehended.
Dude bro it's not illegal to tell ""this is MAGA country"".

Where's the crime???

63gug1.jpg

The ethical whining that keeps appearing once per page is about as welcomed as a plugged toilet. Take that negativity to your DMs boys. I don't even want to comment on it but I also don't want it to be the death of the only good meme thread we have.

The ethical whining that keeps appearing once per page is about as welcomed as a plugged toilet. Take that negativity to your DMs boys. I don't even want to comment on it but I also don't want it to be the death of the only good meme thread we have.
Oh bummer, you just killed it, only 25 pages.

Mtnboy

WKR

The title of the thread literally starts with "Ethics in hunting...." :p

Azone

WKR
It’s 2022, ethics are ******.

That's a winner of a meme for #500. Well played

I'm still sticking with Joe Pickett and Nate to solve this mystery to find the well-know rockslider that stole the deer in the dead of night.
So there's going to be a TV show? And Nate's now black? That's pretty much not how CJ describes him in the 20 books or so that I read, but sometimes I take pot before I read.

Continue - this sh*t is too good. Really impressed with the meme and trolling game being displayed here. America still has a chance even if JLHOIS lost his deer in Fauci Country.

The title of the thread literally starts with "Ethics in hunting...." :p

Is it ethical to question another's ethical question about questionable ethics on the internet?
Oops. That question should be for Luke.

But anyhow, memes are identifying as "ethics" now, just like some twit-book-insta-tuber "like" seekers are identifying as "hunters".

Status
Not open for further replies.