Enlightened Equipment Quilts

There is not. We had one last year when we had built too much stock but this year building as fast as we can were shipping 3 weeks from order. We will have something sale wish over memorial weekend but no idea what yet.

Any word yet on memorial day weekend sale? Haven't seen anything.

MarshLaw303

Lil-Rokslider
Sure is. But when you're 3 weeks out selling more quilts than you could imagine its not smart to mark them down too far. Also most products have 80% profit from manufacturer to store shelf. Mine are nearly half that. So I could mark them way up so I can have a better sale next year I guess.

-Tim

Last edited:

6t4nova

WKR
Heck 5% is better than nothing! I will say this, I sure am glad I bought my Rev 10 degree quilt and was more than happy paying the full retail price for it.

dotman

WKR
Wow, 5% is better than nothing. I didn't get a discount when I got mine, kind of rude to expect any discount. I didn't see Kifaru, FHF, SG, or exo have a sale, kind of hard to expect a small company to just offer up huge discounts (especially when priced fairly to start) when they are not making a big product change.

Keep on building great quilts Tim.

COR

FNG
This is a quality product that sells without needed sale tactics. I'm always amazed at the level of self awareness that abounds...

Love my Rev X and a Prodigy is in the near future. Thanks for offering a great discount over the holiday also.

Wrench77

WKR
I've ordered 2 quilts from Tim over the last few months, after seeing the quality of the product I was amazed just how little he charges for them. He could easily charge more for the quilts and people would pay it, instead he keeps his prices fair and still puts out a great product. His backlog of orders proves what he's doing is working.

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Not rude, ungrateful. These companies allow us to pursue our hobbies and dreams. It's sad that "some" of us don't get that. The generation of entitlement is disgraceful. I haven't switched to a quilt but when I do I'll spend my money at EE.

MarshLaw303

Lil-Rokslider
No reason to beat the man up. A big sale is pretty normal this time of year and I can't argue that 5% ain't that. For me I had promised one for months so wanted to at least do something but with such a heavy log of orders it just couldn't be a deep discount as we couldn't handle a flood of orders.

-Tim

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Tim,
I need to order my son a quilt. He will be 8 this year and loves backpacking and hunting. I would like to get him something good, that he can use for at least a few years. What would you recommend?

MarshLaw303

Lil-Rokslider
Any of the Jr size quilts that meet your needs. Prodigy is synthetic where the revelation is down with a zip foot and Enigma down with sewn foot the Reg width JR should fit him for some time

-Tim

COSA

Lil-Rokslider
Weak was a poor choice of words, disappointed would have been better. Not "entitled" to a quilt - have a top shelf 15 degree bag and would have loved to try a quilt if the price was a tad lower - maybe later. Glad to hear an American made product is doing so well.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have to say I am a little disappointed at 5% as well. The tone this thread was starting to take at the last guy the expressed that was a bit harsh, however with your response Tim when I'm ready to buy it will be from you sale or no.

Ruskin

WKR
I picked up a 0' Revelation (reg/wide). Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the discount.

Question about sleeping pad width: Do you find a normal 20 in width is fine or when you switch to a quilt from a bag do people go to a wider sleeping pad?