Enlightened Equipment Quilts

littlebuf

Banned
I've ordered 2 quilts from Tim over the last few months, after seeing the quality of the product I was amazed just how little he charges for them. He could easily charge more for the quilts and people would pay it, instead he keeps his prices fair and still puts out a great product. His backlog of orders proves what he's doing is working.

this

littlebuf

Banned
I picked up a 0' Revelation (reg/wide). Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the discount.

Question about sleeping pad width: Do you find a normal 20 in width is fine or when you switch to a quilt from a bag do people go to a wider sleeping pad?

i run a reg neo air x lite with my quilts and im not a small guy. it works great due mainly to Tims pad straps, which is one of the best pad attachment systems Ive seen.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up a 0' Revelation (reg/wide). Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the discount.

Question about sleeping pad width: Do you find a normal 20 in width is fine or when you switch to a quilt from a bag do people go to a wider sleeping pad?

It depends more on what kind of sleeper you are than whether you use bag or a quilt. If you're used to a regular pad, you should be good to go. I don't roll over all that much and I use a regular width pad with good results.