Elk Stolen in Billings

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
Everybody hating on tats and I’m just over here...

Attachments

• 6DAB09BE-681C-47CF-AEFD-34764DC80B50.jpeg
    6DAB09BE-681C-47CF-AEFD-34764DC80B50.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 91

Fatcamp

WKR
Everybody hating on tats and I’m just over here...

Well, face and hand tattoos used to be a simple way to recognize people who couldn't and shouldn't be trusted. NOOOOWWW, everybody and their brother is inking away the exposed parts of their bodies, including some really fine people.

SMH. Now I have to actually get to know people before making radical judgements of character. 😐

Thanks alot ya dirty inkies.

hobbes

WKR
i had a carbiou rack wired to the grill of my truck and drove it around for a year or so like that and no one ever stole it. Sucks for this guy for sure. Think he lives up in king salmon or dillingham and slays monster moose.
Really........You had a caribou rack wired to your grill for a year? There's no surprise that it wasn't stolen. Most folks thought you were scarier or maybe crazier than the dudes with the neck tats. 🤣🤣

I believe they stole his bow and other gear also.

Read wear a guide recently in NV had his bed roll on a cot next to truck and someone stole it.

Pieces of shit everywhere and some are fellow hunters doing this.

So I just saw he recovered the antlers thanks to posting them stolen on Fackbook. An antler buyer contact him and had the rack.
POS Thief....cut the antlers off the skull and sold them to an antler buyer. Unfortunately sounds like they have not caught the dirt bag that did this though.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I won't stay anywhere close to Billings anymore. Especially to the East until SD. Friends had a break in at the Super 8 (I think) in Hardin a few years ago.

I wouldn't leave my ex-wife in my truck in some places in Montana anymore.

What did you say the address of that Motel was? I have a couple Ex's.

hobbes

WKR
I won't stay anywhere close to Billings anymore. Especially to the East until SD. Friends had a break in at the Super 8 (I think) in Hardin a few years ago.
Hardin?? Holy S#@&. Have you been to Hardin. It didn't take me more than one stop to know that I wasn't spending the night in Hardin and leaving anything valuable in my car. I'd recommend Browning next time.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Yes, I have stayed there a few times but this was many years ago. I don't even like stopping for gas in that area anymore. That area between there and Broadus basically is a crap hole.

hobbes

WKR
Yes, I have stayed there a few times but this was many years ago. I don't even like stopping for gas in that area anymore. That area between there and Broadus basically is a crap hole.
There's a pretty good reason for that and I doubt it's ever been better or ever will be.