Elite 2025 bows

sndmn11

Mouth of Morrison
I have a pre-release Elite 2025 bow arriving today to fiddle with and test ahead of its launch.

I'm curious what you guys find the most helpful from me? Do you care about spot scores? 3d scores? Anything else I've done in the reviews here that has been helpful?

This won't be a full blown home page review. Just some feedback within this thread before I send it back in a few months.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

Mouth of Morrison
I'm looking forward to seeing the specs. Rumor mill says new carbon.
I think there would need to be something in the tech-physics breakthrough world to see a huge gain/loss in on-paper specs. I like bows that are easy to tune, and why I gravitated towards Elite recently. However, the only bow I currently own is a PSE that is a bit finicky to tune, but I shoot it shockingly well despite that.

I think there would need to be something in the tech-physics breakthrough world to see a huge gain/loss in on-paper specs. I like bows that are easy to tune, and why I gravitated towards Elite recently. However, the only bow I currently own is a PSE that is a bit finicky to tune, but I shoot it shockingly well despite that.
By specs I meant dimensions. They have a 31-1/4 ata, 7-1/4 bh carbon. I'm curious where they went with the new mold. I'm guessing longer. I'd also love to see a riser in Kuiu Valo.

And I agree about performance. Nearly every hunting bow with my preferred dimensions is shooting within about 5-8 fps of each other (on paper).

I like bows with less hand shock, smooth draw cycle with a small drop into the valley. Also, balance of the bow in my hand and the total weight of the bow with accessories and a full quiver of arrows. I’ve shot Hoyt for a long time but my next bow won’t be. I’m not fond of a heavy bow. Packing that thing for miles on end gets old when it’s heavy. Easy to tune is a must. I don’t really care about speeds at all.