Early archery Montana

Never been but I have some buddies that hunt it a ton and are ALWAYS VERY griz aware. Had a buddy pulled out of a tree by a griz a few years back and had to hike back in to get his bow. With all that said they still hunt it back country style every year. Good luck and be smart

Is your buddy from Bozeman? If so I believed that happened in Gardiner and is quite a crazy story!

krossh

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping to get up on top of lost fork and hunt my way through to judith ranger station if the elk are there. I've got 9 days and lots of country to hunt in there.

Jon Boy

WKR
Hoping to get up on top of lost fork and hunt my way through to judith ranger station if the elk are there. I've got 9 days and lots of country to hunt in there.

Yah lotta country in there. Elk are fairly spread out but you should be able to find them with that much time.

bmart2622

WKR
I hunted the centennials a couple years ago and both years i was in there guys got mauled by grizzlies a year apart almost to the day. I never bumped any bears in there but there is lots of sign.