E-Form4 information

Got mine today. Certified January 18th, picked it up today. Dead Air Nomad LT. 80 days. I'm pretty happy with the Efile.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Dang, I certified on the 14th. Still nothing

Got mine today. Certified January 18th, picked it up today. Dead Air Nomad LT. 80 days. I'm pretty happy with the Efile.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I've got two I'm currently waiting on - certified Feb 7th and March 9th. Glad to hear people are getting them back fairly quick.

Well I’m on day 0 with a SilencerCo Sparrow for my NRL22 build. Did it at a local place, they said they just had one come through at 72 days.

Feds took my money on 2/2/22 still waiting. Even if it’s 200days still faster than snail mail form 4. My brother in laws paper form took 380 days just got it in March

Read through this entire thread just now and I feel bad for you guys that went through an online dealer. Thankfully my LGS had a Sparrow in stock, I paid my tax stamp and did all the finger prints/photos/paperwork right there in about 15 minutes and before I left the store I had the email from the ATF with the CLEO copy which I hand delivered today.

Was in my LGS today. They said they’ve had multiple e-forms rolling in every day for the past few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I docusigned the application today. So the next step is certify?

For you, yes. However, if your dealer doesn't have the suppressor in their possession, you have to wait until that Form 3 clears and it arrives at your dealer before the certification step can be done.

For you, yes. However, if your dealer doesn't have the suppressor in their possession, you have to wait until that Form 3 clears and it arrives at your dealer before the certification step can be done.
It is already at my dealer. I would have been at this step earlier but I have my own gun trust not single-use. I had to get it in digital format in order to upload it so that took a little bit of time.

Saw on Instagram...I think it was the American suppressor association page....anyway, they had a photo of an e form approved in two days.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back