Dream animal hunt, what's yours?

Mine is the Mid-Asian Ibex. Those big rugged sweeping horns just do it for me. Hopefully one day I will make it happen. What's your animal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I guess the mid-Asian ibex and morco polo are often paired together but the ibex is much cheaper at least this is what I seem to find researching it. So same country similar hunt but significantly cheaper hunt, lucky me I guess

Well, I guess I would love to take all the sheep species. But being I have to work for a living and will never be rich, I'll settle for what I hunt every year.
There ain't NOTHIN better that a high country Idaho muley. I dream about it all year.

Randy

Dall Sheep. But, I work for a living, so, 15+grand for a hunt isn't going to happen. Maybe some day I'll draw a sheep tag here in Washington, but the odds are probably not. Luckily I'm realistic, and I'm happy just being able to hunt deer, elk, and bear every year.

Tahr, Chamoise and Red Deer in New Zealand are second place.

I am doing the Ibex hunt this year, my (next) dream hunt would be Desert Bighorn here in AZ.

Bighorn, or Stone Sheep.
The Stone will never happen , because the Canadians do not like us handgun hunters!!

bob

Dall Sheep. But, I work for a living, so, 15+grand for a hunt isn't going to happen. Maybe some day I'll draw a sheep tag here in Washington, but the odds are probably not. Luckily I'm realistic, and I'm happy just being able to hunt deer, elk, and bear every year.

Tahr, Chamoise and Red Deer in New Zealand are second place.

15g for a sheep hunt would be super cheap I haven't seen them for under 30,000. New Zealand is my #2 every now and again I threaten that I'm going move there. Here in Washington I'm dreaming of a 170+ mule deer and am also putting in for the never in a lifetime sheep and goat hunts as well.

I am doing the Ibex hunt this year, my (next) dream hunt would be Desert Bighorn here in AZ.

I would love to hear about how this ibex hunt turns out and how the details ie customs and all the little costs add up to. Congrats on getting out on your dream hunt!

Back