DIY Walk In cooler help!

I'm hoping to finish up my cooler this week. My plan is to use a window AC and some type of controller. Coolbot seems to be the easy route but I'm looking at other options too.

I'm hoping to finish up my cooler this week. My plan is to use a window AC and some type of controller. Coolbot seems to be the easy route but I'm looking at other options too.
I used a Ranco controller for mine. You have to use a window ac that has a manual dial rather than a digital control. You bypass the thermostat on the ac . They are much cheaper than a coolbot but maybe not as easy to use initially .

I used a Ranco controller for mine. You have to use a window ac that has a manual dial rather than a digital control. You bypass the thermostat on the ac . They are much cheaper than a coolbot but maybe not as easy to use initially .
I'll have to use a coolbot then. I picked up an 18,000btu A/C but it is digital.

I'll have to use a coolbot then. I picked up an 18,000btu A/C but it is digital.
Although they are more expensive, I bet you’ll be happy with it. I don’t think I’ve ever read a post from someone complaining about theirs.