Walk-in Cooler.. Trailer Build

CMF

WKR
First time seeing this thread, this is awesome. I plan to eventually build out a cargo trailer into a toy hauler/RV. I plan on putting a big chest freezer in, but this is interesting.

OP
Dezurtrat

Dezurtrat

Lil-Rokslider
First time seeing this thread, this is awesome. I plan to eventually build out a cargo trailer into a toy hauler/RV. I plan on putting a big chest freezer in, but this is interesting.
A big chest freezer will work for most applications especially if it's only a couple of people. All I know is every time I use it, I have a big grin on my face. It was time consuming, and the build cost is probably a lot more now than when I did it but, it was worth every penny! I saw multiple camps drop a buck and within 24-48 hours the whole camp was gone because of the worry of meat spoiling. We had 2 hunters tag out opening day and they stayed until the last tag was filled which was an epic hunt in my books. On the way home I had the thermometer receiving unit in the cab with me and it never dropped below 38 degrees on the 6-hour drive 😁. If you're serious and need help don't hesitate to reach out to me 👍