Dishwasher replacement questions

CorbLand

WKR
Going to pop this back up. Our dishwasher just crapped out.

For all the guys saying Bosch. What models did you all get?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Old school here, Whirlpool. We have had three in 44 years, and replaced one of them because my wife changed kitchen color scheme, which I don't understand.

MtnW

WKR
Going to pop this back up. Our dishwasher just crapped out.

For all the guys saying Bosch. What models did you all get?
Not a lot of difference between 100 series and upper models except more control options. 100 series has plastic tub vs upper models have SS. If you are going to stay in your home 8 years you may like the SS but if you just want functions 100 series with 3 racks and top controls is what we put in our luxury home rentals .

Gpw

FNG
Just replaced mine. We looked at a lot of them. I wasn’t impressed with Bosch and a lot of the reviews on the new machines weren’t great and said customer service sucked when issues arose. Ended up with the higher end kitchen aid. You get what you pay for. Solid unit, quiet, cleans dishes well. It replaced whirlpool that was only 5 years old.

MtnW

WKR
Just replaced mine. We looked at a lot of them. I wasn’t impressed with Bosch and a lot of the reviews on the new machines weren’t great and said customer service sucked when issues arose. Ended up with the higher end kitchen aid. You get what you pay for. Solid unit, quiet, cleans dishes well. It replaced whirlpool that was only 5 years old.
Actually your Kitchenaid is made by whirlpool and uses many of the same parts. Didn’t use to be that way when kitchenaid was the best you could buy.