Digiscoping Tips......

I need some..... I have a Vortex Razor scope, tines up adapter and a sony wx-1 camera...... seems like I get the scope focused to the cam and use the self timer to take the pic they seem to turn out fuzzy???? Some turn out good others fuzzy, even the times that looked crisp on the screen look fuzzy once I get home and look at them on the computer.

Fuzzy to me sounds like one of two things, out of focus or some movement due to a slow shutter speed and or some slight movement of your scope or subject at the time the picture was taken. If they look in sharp focus on your camera screen it sounds like some slight movement somewhere in the system would be my guess. Can you set more of a delay on your self timer or get a faster shutter speed and increase your ISO to help? That might help with the fuzz some would be my guess.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A good stable tripod with a weight hanger full of rocks can make a huge difference... If you're in S. Dakota, it going to be windy all the time and that's a real pain when digiscoping...