Did Bowmar buy PSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting an awful long time for the fire. If the feds had anything on him, he would have been put away long ago. Seems the only time people trust Federal agents is when they are pursuing someone they don't care for. The only legitimate problem with Josh is that he's better looking, has a hotter wife, is a better hunter, and has expotentially more wealth than most people.

I'm sorry, but I just really don't care for his personality. Might be he is really cool one on one, only been around him briefly, I can give a rip less what his wife looks like, and I don't concern myself much with what others have.

He is just a poor face for a sport I enjoy, the less he has to do with it, the better off I personally believe we will all be better off for.

Besides, they keep delaying the court cases.

204guy

WKR
Been waiting an awful long time for the fire. If the feds had anything on him, he would have been put away long ago. Seems the only time people trust Federal agents is when they are pursuing someone they don't care for. The only legitimate problem with Josh is that he's better looking, has a hotter wife, is a better hunter, and has expotentially more wealth than most people.

6wkv2i.jpg

That and he burns his neighbors farms down.

You mean reckless use of burning??

Something that is getting harder and harder to do.

As a licensed prescribed burn manager, where it's getting to be more and more red tape, it's just awesome to have someone publicizing things that can possibly go wrong, when they make them go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bowmar is still awaiting trial; his attorneys have asked (and received) for numerous continuances- maybe this is why????

Although if he ends up with several wildlife convictions, might not help sell bows if he (or has??) purchases PSE; spears though............

Bowmar is still awaiting trial; his attorneys have asked (and received) for numerous continuances- maybe this is why????

Although if he ends up with several wildlife convictions, might not help sell bows if he (or has??) purchases PSE; spears though............

Just changes the acronym a bit.....

If convicted.

I doubt many will care.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Bowmar is the one that keeps pushing back the trial date. So, based on your logic, more like if he was clean he would have cleared his name by now and been done with it.

I've known and worked with several federal agents, all where stand up people. I cannot say the same for all the local law enforcement I have known or worked with. That could just be because I have known more local than federal LE though.

Implying that everyone is jealous says much about how your mind works, it says nothing valid about those who do not like Josh.

Exactly. My goodness. As mentioned earlier in the thread, I teach high school full time and am baffled by grown individuals commenting here. Only thing missing from the thread at this point is a lot of the "IDK LOL OMG" language. C'mon guys...you can do better.
As you have commented here (more than once), do your actions baffle you or are you saying you are not a grown individual?

As for me, I realized that while growing older is mandatory, growing up is completely optional and, so OMG, I opted out around kindergarten. LOL.

Maybe he could get his wife some braces with that exponential wealth!

99% of the people that bowhunt have never heard of him or for that matter AT so if true that he bought PSE I am confident it wont matter unless the quality goes down or the prices go up exponentially.

OP
F
Josh did you buy PSE?

whaack

WKR
99% of the people that bowhunt have never heard of him or for that matter AT so if true that he bought PSE I am confident it wont matter unless the quality goes down or the prices go up exponentially.

Yup. Good to remember AT and Rokslide are but a tiny fraction of the greater hunting demographic. And even those on these forums 1/2 don’t know many of these “hunting personalities “.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Good to remember AT and Rokslide are but a tiny fraction of the greater hunting demographic. And even those on these forums 1/2 don’t know many of these “hunting personalities “.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never heard of him until I saw the thread about the spearing of the bear. I looked him up and haven't thought about him except when I see threads and memes about him and poaching, Aron Snyder and Levi Morgan mentioning him. He means nothing to me and I am sure most that have posted on this thread.

We've got people taking shots at Josh's wife and making fun of Rogan because he's not very tall now?

Some people in here must be married to supermodels and perfect homo sapien specimens themselves. Never done anything stupid or wrong in their life, I'm sure.

We/Rokslide should be better than this, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.