Did Bowmar buy PSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard this rumor and since I’m in the market for a new bow, I wanted to verify this before purchasing. If they bought PSE I’ll be changing my mind on which bow to get. Any truth to it?

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Snyder stated on his Instagram live video, that bowmar is buying pse.
Where did Snyder get the info?

Being honest I've heard his name but don't know any of his affiliations or acquaintances so I'm legitimately curious how he'd get the info without any other forum hearing the same thing.

TheViking

WKR
There are multiple Bowmars ( Bomar). The Bowmars are Josh and his wife Sarah whom most people despise. The other is Scott Bomar who has some bow accessories for sale.

I still don't know which one actually bought, if it's true.

There's a huge thread on ArcheryTalk for anyone interested:

Ryan2.0

FNG

Being honest I've heard his name but don't know any of his affiliations or acquaintances so I'm legitimately curious how he'd get the info without any other forum hearing the same thing.
There are multiple Bowmars ( Bomar). The Bowmars are Josh and his wife Sarah whom most people despise. The other is Scott Bomar who has some bow accessories for sale.

I still don't know which one actually bought, if it's true.

There's a huge thread on ArcheryTalk for anyone interested:
He said it twice. The second time he clarified Josh bowmar is buying PSE. I don’t know if you can go back and listen to Instagram live feeds. I had it on for background noise and it just caught my attention.

I believe him and Josh are acquaintances or friends. Not exactly sure, not my circle of people.

Last edited:

TheViking

WKR
He said it twice. The second time he clarified Josh bowmar is buying PSE. I don’t know if you can go back and listen to Instagram live feeds. I had it on for background noise and it just caught my attention.

I believe him and Josh are acquaintances or friends. Not exactly sure or not my circle of people.
Gotcha! Thanks for the info.

I went and tried to look it up and couldn't either.

I think this will ruffle a lot of feathers in the Archery world - the Bowmars aren't exactly the most liked.

TX_Diver

WKR
Bowmar or Bomar?

I don't know much about either other than I'm trying to get a part from Bomar. But it does seem there's lots of confusion as to which ones...

Ryan2.0

FNG
He might’ve just been trolling. IDK
I probably spelled his name wrong I really don’t care enough to spell it right.

I can’t be the only one in the world that had that on this morning. Somebody else had to hear it.

Ryan2.0

FNG
All right good news I’m not schizo. At least two other people heard it on archery talk.

3forks

WKR
I’m sure there a lots of people who won’t buy a PSE now, and maybe even a few shops will dump the line.

However, I doubt the general dislike among some of us for Bowmar, and many of us choosing not to buy a PSE because of him would amount to too much of a decline in sales for PSE.

Plus, Levi Morgan is good friends with Bowmar and endorses his products, and John Dudley’s association with PSE has assisted the brand, too.

Big_6

FNG
Bowmar or Bomar?

I don't know much about either other than I'm trying to get a part from Bomar. But it does seem there's lots of confusion as to which ones...
Bomar makes quality custom machined products here!
3c9842da9d709586996b79b621002b7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
F
Maybe I’m reading into things but I noticed Rogan was shooting a Hoyt this fall. I know he and Dudley are good friends so I’m curious if that’s why he switched or because Cam shoots Hoyt?

Maybe I’m reading into things but I noticed Rogan was shooting a Hoyt this fall. I know he and Dudley are good friends so I’m curious if that’s why he switched or because Cam shoots Hoyt?

Rogan and Dud were originally going to buy PSE. Rogan owns the building PSE is in and leases it to them. But Rogan and Dud had a falling apart, so he's back to Hoyt with Cam.

I’m sure there a lots of people who won’t buy a PSE now, and maybe even a few shops will dump the line.

However, I doubt the general dislike among some of us for Bowmar, and many of us choosing not to buy a PSE because of him would amount to too much of a decline in sales for PSE.

Plus, Levi Morgan is good friends with Bowmar and endorses his products, and John Dudley’s association with PSE has assisted the brand, too.

Actually, if you go to Levi's website, there is no longer any mention of Bowmar products.

And our Mathews rep said that a current "big name" with PSE is looking to join the Mathews team.

Aron is owner of Kifaru and a PSE shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.