Devastated by Lil Rokslider

lhbackcountry

Lil-Rokslider
When I first joined Rokslide, I was intrigued and excited to find that through simply posting on the forum, I could work my way up to the exalted status of Well Known Rokslider. Frankly, the benefits accruing to WKR members seemed staggering to me. Where else could I earn the right to steal someones buck of a lifetime?

After slowly working my way up through useful and informative posts, I find that the ground rules have changed. Now instead of becoming a Well Known Rokslider, I casually glance at my profile and do a double take as I notice I am a Lil Rokslider. Its a shocking outcome, and I am still reeling.
I mean at 58, I have no idea how a rapper is supposed to act. Do I wear heavy gold chains on my next hunt? Do I start calling everyone dawg? Am I expected to get a record contract now? Where's my entourage? Do you know who I am? Its quite stressful trying to navigate this new status that has been thrust upon me.

I can only assume this is yet another conspiracy being driven by the Clintons and their illuminati overlords to further destabilise the hunting and A2 communities. Where once we were a happy group united under WKR leadership, now we are being split into fractions of Well Known Rokslider, Lil Rokslider, and who knows what else yet to come? It appears to be a classic divide and conquer maneuver to turn us against each other. As we get further factionalised, we ignore the real issues as we argue amongst ourselves over irrelevant minutia as our rights get stripped away.

If I should commit suicide in the next few days, please remember everything I have said here, even if you are afraid to repeat it in public. Keep fighting the good fight
Have you made it yet?

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
Samesies rifletuner. Hang in there, dawg. Reach out if you wanna rap about it

lhbackcountry

Lil-Rokslider
No, I remain devastated that I have still not earned the right to steal a BOAL.
You look much closer than I to this goal. I’ve decided i need to respond, engage, troll and try to get couple messages everyday of January. We will see if who makes it first.

OP
R

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider
Samesies rifletuner. Hang in there, dawg. Reach out if you wanna rap about it
I will message you about whether or not to get my grill cerakoated by unknown munitions to match my limited edition Rokstok.