Devastated by Lil Rokslider

87TT

WKR
Just when you get to the 10000th post they change it 15000 and make you a "Baby Daddy"
OIP.En6wVuq3UHzYDyA0p7r7uAAAAA

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
“When the rabbit of chaos is pursued by the ferret of disorder through the fields of anarchy, it is time to hang your pants on the hook of darkness. Whether they're clean or not.”

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with gunsarefun I had no clue either. Acronyms are hard for a non social media individual. But I do agree that someone might be Epsteined if they keep speaking up. Watch out for the WKR gang hanging in the shadows. They are a nefarious fickle organization.

I’ll break it down it hunting terms:
FNG- just saw a MeatEater episode and listened to a few gritty podcasts; has purchased his entire “kit” and is trying to figure out what a “tag” is-not looking for coordinates, just a general point in the right direction. Never seen game species except that one time in Yellowstone

Lil Rokslider- from out of state, always seen blowing up good spots, have seen a few elk, tells you why your preferred method or gear will not work.

Wkr- BOAL stealers, every one. Meme creators, thread derailers and allegedly hunters (between meme seasons). Pretty successful at killing, and never have issues drawing tags.

Daddy-Ultra top secret member perks. Rumors include Ryan and Robby sending you all the gear post Cliff test, BOAL gps coordinates, and locking any threads questioning your status.

Mods-super tag holders. They do what they want.

Dwight2180

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll break it down it hunting terms:
FNG- just saw a MeatEater episode and listened to a few gritty podcasts; has purchased his entire “kit” and is trying to figure out what a “tag” is-not looking for coordinates, just a general point in the right direction. Never seen game species except that one time in Yellowstone

Lil Rokslider- from out of state, always seen blowing up good spots, have seen a few elk, tells you why your preferred method or gear will not work.

Wkr- BOAL stealers, every one. Meme creators, thread derailers and allegedly hunters (between meme seasons). Pretty successful at killing, and never have issues drawing tags.

Daddy-Ultra top secret member perks. Rumors include Ryan and Robby sending you all the gear post Cliff test, BOAL gps coordinates, and locking any threads questioning your status.

Mods-super tag holders. They do what they want.
Nailed it!

TSAMP

WKR
I know you can buy your way Into the classifieds, can you buy Daddy status? Asking for a friend.
#Millennial

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
Huh never noticed that. Mine says fng, maybe #%$&* new guy ? Forget this new guy, I have no idea. Guess I'm still in the game so good enough for me. And I probably do things a bit differently than most. Maybe hang out in the bush to much but I like it there .