Denver area Rokslide training camp

ST52v

WKR
My brother ( hot rod) called me last weekend and he was on his way from Casper to Denver to visit his new brother in law. I asked him where in Denver he was heading and he replied Highland Ranch. I asked him if he took his pack and he said no why? I told him I bet he would be close to the work outs. It turns out they visited Red Rocks. Anybody live close to his brother in law?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Aron, when is the next meeting? I've been a member of this site for a while but lost my login info. I'm up in lafayette but would love to come down and workout with you guys.
Probably Saturday, but I've gotta get over my cold first.

H

HCarcher

Thursday is best for me. I'm in pretty much every week and on weekends too

H

HCarcher

Couple of us are headed to the dog park in the morning at 7am I anyone else wants to join.

huntn100

FNG
Sorry I missed you guys this morning. I caught the cold thats been going around. hopefully next time!

Hey fellas, I might try and join you sometime. Living in Aurora, working like crazy out of Littleton.

Vids

WKR
Where are you guys announcing your workout times? I don't see anything here or on Facebook.

We were at Green Mountain this morning and I'm pretty sure you were there. Saw a lot of hunting trucks and ran into another guy that was trying to find you. We were just doing our own workout but it would have been great to meet up with everyone else.