Denver area Rokslide training camp

Vids

WKR
I'm game, we just moved to Littleton so Red Rocks is only 15 minutes away now. Either of those nights could work, but my wife has random night meetings for work so I'll have to be home with the kids when she does.

Can't make this Saturday though, already have plans for the kids to sit on Santa's lap in the morning.

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I would enjoy gettin out and knockin the dust off a little. I work swing shift so mornings and weekends work for me.
Let me know the time and place and i will try to make it work.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It will be around 6 or 7 in the morning.
I'm game, we just moved to Littleton so Red Rocks is only 15 minutes away now. Either of those nights could work, but my wife has random night meetings for work so I'll have to be home with the kids when she does.

Can't make this Saturday though, already have plans for the kids to sit on Santa's lap in the morning.

njdoxie

WKR
God I wish I lived in the area, would love to do this, I do same type workouts by myself

trkyslr

WKR
sweet vid and that location is badass!!! could never get tired of training there.. have a spot similar but without the rocks i hit each week. thanks aron.

CoHiCntry

WKR
I wouldn't mind getting in on this but I live kinda far away and to be honest... I'm kinda skeered! LOL!

Man, that looks like an ass kicker.... I'd be seriously sucking wind after all that, looks awesome though.Is that a new frame? It looks different then a duplex, especially on the lifter straps.

kcboswell

FNG
Would love to train with you guys. Anytime after 4 PM during the week works for me. Anytime on the weekends providing I'm not out in the hills works. Think it's awesome that you guys are doing this. Green Mountain and Red Rocks are both close by.

bowinhand

WKR
Mandatory overtime Friday night so I doubt if I'll make it. Was going to try to make the Toys For Tots fun shoot at Golden High Country Archers gates open@9am

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We're meeting at 8 AM tomorrow morning.

Rally point is at the dog park parking lot. ....just east of 470 on Alameda.

50 lb packs

Be there or be square. ...and lazy

fredmb

FNG
Damn, just saw this. Ran Green Mountain today, conditions a pristine up there. I'll be biking Mnt. Falcon to Lair O' the Bear tomorrow so I'll miss out on this one, but I'm down for any weeknights from here on out. Keep us posted as you know more on it.