Dear Tikka….if you’re listening.

ElPollo

WKR
The Sako 90 is made in a variety of action lengths. I've never seen one chambered in .223, but the Sako 90 is a sweet design. I'm kind of bummed out by the stock. A Sako 90 with a CDL stock would be a great thing.
No 223 length action or 223 chambering. The offer a 22-250, but it’s a 1:14” twist. They do offer a 243 short action in 1-8” twist, but no 6 Creedmoor. The 243 Peak version has a short action and a carbon fiber stock but comes in at roughly the same weight as a Tikka T3X superlight. I don’t really see the benefit.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
.... The 243 Peak version has a short action and a carbon fiber stock but comes in at roughly the same weight as a Tikka T3X superlight. I don’t really see the benefit.

I much prefer light rifles for most of my hunting. I was thinking hard about trying one of the Peak rifles. When I did the math, my conclusion was the same as yours. They have a lot of great features, and I wouldn't fault someone for choosing one of them over a Tikka, but after putting a Lite in a Stocky's I believe the Tikka is actually lighter.

Dear Tikka,
If you are listening, there is still time to roll out some new concepts for the 2025 Shot Show. Here are a few ideas and you don’t even need to change your stocks. Just shorten and thread a few barrels and offer a new chambering or two. You will sell more rifles.

The following are on my Christmas list and since Finland is so close to the North Pole, I’m hoping you can help Santa out.

A 16”, 18” or 20” threaded stainless T3X in .223. I’m not even picky. You choose the length.

An 18” or 20” threaded stainless T3X in 6mm Creedmoor.

I’m sure some Roksliders will add some other ideas to their Christmas lists, but remember Santa, I asked first.
Hell, just make a stainless lite in 6 Creed with the standard 22.4” barrel. Getting it cut and threaded is a lot cheaper than the re barreling a brand new rifle like I’m about to.

199p

Lil-Rokslider
Dear Tikka,
If you are listening, there is still time to roll out some new concepts for the 2025 Shot Show. Here are a few ideas and you don’t even need to change your stocks. Just shorten and thread a few barrels and offer a new chambering or two. You will sell more rifles.

The following are on my Christmas list and since Finland is so close to the North Pole, I’m hoping you can help Santa out.

A 16”, 18” or 20” threaded stainless T3X in .223. I’m not even picky. You choose the length.

An 18” or 20” threaded stainless T3X in 6mm Creedmoor.

I’m sure some Roksliders will add some other ideas to their Christmas lists, but remember Santa, I asked first.
Is it really that hard to get a barrel chopped and threaded in US?