DD Enticer S TI vs Resilient Jolene S

I have a few cans, just looking for the single best one for 22CM build. I can get a Jolene S for $525, Wolf Hunter for $720, or CAT for $1090. I do like the shorter length and weight of the CAT vs the WH but it makes this weird circle where I go back to a Jolene being so much cheaper ha.
Yep I hear ya on that! Resilient cans are prices extremely reasonably. My margins are abysmal on the CAT cans but the performance speaks for itself.
As far as i know, the CAT cans use some weird ass mounts. For that reason alone i wouldn't get one. I want all of my stuff to be able to switch between 1/2" and 5/8" HUB mounts. They do have some cool Tech but I can't get on board with their mounts from my limited research.
Pretty sure all the cans besides their 22 one come in hub mount configuration. Thats what I have for the 3 I got, WB, JL & MOB. Also, MOB has a removable end cap but not the other 2

I picked up a Jolene S and have no complaints. It is my first can so I don’t have much to compare to. With a 7-08, it’s much quieter and noticeably less recoil. For an 8oz titanium can under $600, it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk